Thread: They Are Watching!!

They Are Watching!!

Glenn Becks whole show today was off of these forums......he had on the lady that was ripping the CNN reporter a new $#@! off camera...then had the extra footage of her taking about bush being hitler...strangely enough he didnt ask her 1 question about the FED, which she talked about with the CNN reporter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did he mention Harman the spy?

Jane Harman is not the spy. Harman is a collaborator for a foreign spy.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Watch Beck here, if you can stomach it...

1:00 am CST

http://www.blinkotv.com/
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution0918 View Post
    They Are Watching!!
    Yes, you are correct.

Why do you think the Internet Weapon System was unleashed on the public? Ever wondered? It's called a feedback and control system, and it's used to measure public sentiment so that the appropriate "corrections" maybe applied.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    what specifically makes you think any of that came from these forums?

He was also promoting Art Laffer's book, and had Ben Stein on prognosticating about the economy.

*facepalm*
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

their idea is to co-opt the message and of course use it for their own ends

he still pushes neocons like Karl Rove and John Bolton who were on the other day

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    He was also promoting Art Laffer's book, and had Ben Stein on prognosticating about the economy.

*facepalm*
    Beck has called out Stein as a neocon... I saw it live on his HN show once... Stein got owned by him so bad. It was hilarious. I remember when it happened, me and another person who saw it both posted about it at the same time. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Jane Harman is not the spy. Harman is a collaborator for a foreign spy.
    Oops. My mistake.

First, this is a TRAP.

They're aligning and linking this group of people with Cavuto, Beck, and other media pundits who will be labeled extremists, and who will become increasingly insane and promote ideas unsupported by this group of people. This link will NOT be breakable, and it will be used to isolate, attack and ultimately sink this entire group of people.

Second, Glenn Beck is already framing this group of people as crazy.

He is using NLP hand gestures at the beginning of the interview to frame the woman guest as a nut job, even though verbally he appears sympathetic to her and her cause. But it is not the verbal queues that are important here, it is the non-verbal queues.

I don't know if anyone is in contact with these people who are agreeing to appear on MSM, but they should either be fully educated on propaganda techniques before they appear, or they should refuse to appear. They are pawns in the game and they are being used, and they will be viciously attacked at a later date.

This is very dangerous game, and people have no understanding what the rules of the game are or how to play it. The seriousness of this is being highly underestimated. Don't play it.

You've been warned.

Also, does anyone know this guy who is Cavuto's guest? Has anyone seen or heard of him before?

There's something dicey about all the born-again conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by diggronpaul View Post
    First, this is a TRAP. ...This is very dangerous game, and people have no understanding what the rules of the game are or how to play it. The seriousness of this is being highly underestimated. Don't play it.
    You've been warned.
    I'm having similar concerns. Look at this website that's inviting CFR members in, see my posts on page 2. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=189677

Quote Originally Posted by diggronpaul View Post
    First, this is a TRAP.
    +100% I'll draw their fire, so you can hit 'em from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post

I like your thinking.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    That's the spirit! Well, I say all we can do is to keep on trying to educate. The more of our prognostications come true, the more weight our opinions will carry. MSNBC stock advice has already become a joke, and the network itself is losing street cred with it. Nothing like hitting your viewers in their wallets if you want to destroy yourself.

If you're really good, use any opportunity they give you. But be careful. Don't let them rush you into answers you haven't thought through. And never, ever let them needle you into getting mad and losing your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Glenn Beck is a trap for something. My guess is war with Iran and Mitt "I like mandates" Romney or some other neo-con shill that is trying to look liberty minded.

GB is a trap the same way Lou Dobbs was. LD said all the right things about the boarder problem then came up with the exact wrong answer: "we need the real id"

Notice how it backfired on Dobbs, same thing will happen with Beck.

More and more people understand what they are doing, and too much of the truth is coming out. They can not control this brush fire the way they wish they could.

co-opting our movement. We MUST take control of the Tea Parties...seriously