Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gresham Barrett (R) hardcore booed at Greenville Tea Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Gresham Barrett (R) hardcore booed at Greenville Tea Party

YouTube - Gresham Barrett booed at Greenville Tea Party 4/17/09

Major props to that crowd for sticking with it and booing him the whole time.

Apparently the main reason for their booing was that

"On October 3, 2008, Simpson joined his fellow South Carolina Republican Congressmen in voting for the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 which created the Troubled Assets Relief Program[16] despite having initially having opposed the bill [17]."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

damnit, kludge beat me to saying "wow"

u bastard

Wow that was inspiring. He is a fake and they know it. Rhetoric isn't going to work anymore. Actions are all that matter. Thanks for posting.

BLOWBACK.

This needs to be the reception for all public appearances by Senators/Representatives who voted for the Bailout.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has...

John Stevens

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JS4Pat View Post
    BLOWBACK.

This needs to be the reception for all public appearances by Senators/Representatives who voted for the Bailout.
    agreed. and I would extend that to simply ALL senators and representatives (except RP)!

Someone needs to run for his seat. Wikipedia says he is running for governor, and it seems like he isn't running for reelection. If he isn't (or even if he is), we need to make sure to get up a candidate.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I'm sure CNN/MSNBC will run with this clip.

2 minutes into his speech he rails against "Trillions of dollars in pork."...

Huh????

Pork projects are just a drop in the bucket...a few billion. What the hell is he talking about?

The real spending is the bailouts (which he voted for) and military/overseas spending (which he voted for)...

He also voted to raise the debt ceiling! What a jerk off.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    But....who will be watching??!! I won't! They have Anderson Cooper to thank for that.
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms is itself unworthy of trust."
    -- James Madison
    (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
    Source: Federalist Papers

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    LOL, yeah right. Anything which disputes the "all these tea parties are racist republican rednecks" will never see air on the lefty media; and the antirepublican stuff will never see air on the righty media.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Someone needs to run for his seat. Wikipedia says he is running for governor, and it seems like he isn't running for reelection. If he isn't (or even if he is), we need to make sure to get up a candidate.
    I predict right now this sack of $#@! will be the new Governor, that was his payoff for voting for" CRAP" aka "TARP"!

They have the election process well under control or they would not be so bold.

This is how to say hello to a neocon.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GO HOME! GO HOME!

That was pure awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    This is how to say hello to a neocon.
    this

If only we could rely on them for news. Don't get your hopes up.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Notice how he immediately tries to resort to the same left-right baiting that all establishment politicians pull, and shuffles the blame that belongs on his shoulders to the "liberal Democrats" with whom he actually voted on the Bailout Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Notice how he immediately tries to resort to the same left-right baiting that all establishment politicians pull, and shuffles the blame that belongs on his shoulders to the "liberal Democrats" with whom he actually voted on the Bailout Bill!
    Exactly --- tries to drum up a little populist love, but it fell flat on its face. There were too many people paying attention in that crowd muhahahaha.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

yeah I was thinking that too as I listened to the speech, it seemed almost overtly stereotypical...

I booed my Congresman Ed Whitfield at our Tea Party. Unfortunately I was the only one who did. A friend of mine asked if he would support HR 1207, but he wouldn't talk about it.

That's awesome. Nearly every one of these crooks ought to receive the same reception wherever they go.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    our primary battle will be to get , and retain, control of this movement from scumbag republicans.....

this video was a good sign, but there are plenty of attendees are still under Limbaugh's influence...

one at a time we have to save these souls....

Lucky for him the crowd forgot to bring their tar and feathers.

What a total douchebag this guy is. When the crowd was booing he tried to gain their sympathy by harping on the "liberal democrats". Always gotta have a boogeyman. Awesome that it didn't work in this case!

He probably has never spoken to a more educated crowd in his life. I wonder how "touched" he was by that reception. How much you want to bet back in D.C. the neocons "help him" stay in line? Aka, this experience won't faze him.

This video needs to go "GOP viral". The sheeple members of the GOP need to learn how to react to a neocon.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    He probably has never spoken to a more educated crowd in his life. I wonder how "touched" he was by that reception. How much you want to bet back in D.C. the neocons "help him" stay in line? Aka, this experience won't faze him.

This video needs to go "GOP viral". The sheeple members of the GOP need to learn how to react to a neocon.
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast