Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Next? Something that can't be insulted as easily...

Whats Next? Something that can't be insulted as easily...

Now that the tea parties have completely thrown the media into a frenzy, we need to start immediately to get some more protests set up.

We all have seen how the MSM has attacked the tea parties much to easily with tea bagging references... Is there any other topic we could use as a base that cannot be attacked as easily?

Im just trying to get this board brainstorming, because I know good stuff happens when ya'll start thinking!!!

When do you guys think would be the next prime time for another protest?

JV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "It's the spending stupid." Rally?
    PROTEST VOTER 2012

Proud supporter of people with integrity.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
    -- Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

What about "Save the Second Amendment" rallies? These would be guaranteed as many people or even more than the Tea Parties. And it would really grind the gears of both media and law enforcement (if their little reports are any indication).

Rallies at every fed bank and office April 25 http://www.endthefed.us

Let's get at the heart of the issue.

WEED (We Execrate Excessive Debt) parties???

Constitution Day is on September 17th. We can ready some HUGE projects in time for that.

I've always thought that a million man celebration of the 2nd amendment wouldn't be laughed off. If somebody throwing a box of Lipton on the WH lawn has their panties in a twist, just imagine....
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

lets set it up for the g20 in september in NYC......we gotta get the message out that both parties are the same, that way we can push our 3rd party as the alternative.....like we keep saying, divide and conquer.......we have to press the issue of limited government next time, seems like all the news is covering is the idea of to much spending

We need a very specific message or else we will get hijacked again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea, we should plan something HUGE for constitution day, but maybe get a few more little ones in between. What about a 10th amendment rally? On constitution day? Get some steam generated about how they really have no right to even think about doing most of the things they do! Hmm...that would be hard to hijack, though it is more confusing...

We need a message that also easily crosses D & R lines....

How about a nationwide outdoor job fair?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

isn't it the end the fed rallies coming up in ten days?

You should have a constitution day protest and have everyone open carry even if there are laws against carrying. Free speech and bearing arms... two birds with one stone.

Of course some people may be arrested but you'll get a lot of media from it.
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

How about "Send 700 Billion emails to Congress" Day?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I've always thought that a million man celebration of the 2nd amendment wouldn't be laughed off. If somebody throwing a box of Lipton on the WH lawn has their panties in a twist, just imagine....
    Wasn't one of those in the early planning stage not long ago?
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by JVParkour View Post
    Now that the tea parties have completely thrown the media into a frenzy, we need to start immediately to get some more protests set up.

We all have seen how the MSM has attacked the tea parties much to easily with tea bagging references... Is there any other topic we could use as a base that cannot be attacked as easily?

Im just trying to get this board brainstorming, because I know good stuff happens when ya'll start thinking!!!

When do you guys think would be the next prime time for another protest?

JV
    I have never seen money and excitement flow like Ron Pauls candidacy.

I didn't sleep for over 2 days. Ask anyone who was on this forum at that moment, and they will only speak in superlatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulfan05 View Post
    I'd like to see something that isn't slanted towards 2-party politics like today was.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, so whats a good issue that both parties agree on that is wrong?

About the END the FED rally in 10 days, that needs some more coverage! I had no idea that was going to be happening! But I will definitely be attending!

I reckon unemployment, tent cities, taxes, cop thuggery, loss of liberties, might magnify proceedings.

Are you up to it?

If THEY can't co-opt it, THEY won't cover it. (In other words,as far as the rest of the world knows, it never happened)
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

If THEY can't co-opt it, THEY won't cover it. (In other words,as far as the rest of the world knows, it never happened)
    then we give em a head fake. we seriously really need to learn how to co-opt "them".

A Tea Party designed to piss off the media sounds like a good idea to me...

Or perhaps we could co-op a protest with the left against the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, and interventionism in general... As if that could happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    A Tea Party designed to piss off the media sounds like a good idea to me...

Or perhaps we could co-op a protest with the left against the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, and interventionism in general... As if that could happen..
    Piss off the media?

Jesus fu%kin Christ! Rupert Murdoch might get an email?

Are you going to wait for the rest of the world to give you direction?

I have a simple philosophy: Fill whats empty. Empty whats full. Scratch where it itches.

Its your country.

A Republic with a Constitution and a Bill of Rights.

A cherished document.

Please stand up and protect your heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecraftian4Paul View Post
    What about "Save the Second Amendment" rallies? These would be guaranteed as many people or even more than the Tea Parties. And it would really grind the gears of both media and law enforcement (if their little reports are any indication).

Got my vote.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulfan05 View Post
    End the Fed?

I've always thought that a million man celebration of the 2nd amendment wouldn't be laughed off. ..
    April, 2010
    http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    I have never seen money and excitement flow like Ron Pauls candidacy.

I didn't sleep for over 2 days. Ask anyone who was on this forum at that moment, and they will only speak in superlatives.
    Yeah, as fun as today was, none of the speakers fired us up like Ron Paul does, and the high didn't last for weeks like it does when Paul speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    Piss off the media?

Jesus fu%kin Christ! Rupert Murdoch might get an email?

Are you going to wait for the rest of the world to give you direction?

I have a simple philosophy: Fill whats empty. Empty whats full. Scratch where it itches.
    Treasury is Empty. Congress is full. Trigger finger itches?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah, as fun as today was, none of the speakers fired us up like Ron Paul does, and the high didn't last for weeks like it does when Paul speaks.
    I am looking at the USA Today original print "An Open Letter to the American People"and T-bags, bumper stickers, etc... Not that impressive, but I live in West Australia.

Last edited by Dequeant; 08-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast