Thread: This is Probably Old News!

This is Probably Old News!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wtf?

Edit: I get it now. It isn't the first out on the West Coast, btw, nor was it anywhere when this guy posted.
    Last edited by nate895; 03-31-2009 at 09:54 PM.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Is it April yet?
    it is by my clock.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Your liberty movement, your distrust of obama. FOOLS it was all part of our plan. Yours, and every other capitol belongs to us now!

THE Hour is night. RISE LIZARDMEN, Take your rightful throne ye sons of Tyranus!
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Yeah, Yeah April fools.