Thread: Govt. Panel: All teens should be tested for depression

Thumbs down Govt. Panel: All teens should be tested for depression

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29945008/

I predict this topic will appear on Alex Jones' show.

Parents - teach your damn kids some personal responsibility and how to make money and be independent instead of putting them in conformity factory high schools, and stop ramming your kids onto the college path, and all the feelings of depression will go away. But big pharma wouldn't like that now would they?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, just gotta keep "pushing those drugs" FOR "Big Pharma" here in Amerika. Best government that money can BUY, bar none.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 03-31-2009 at 04:57 AM.

Govt Panel: All teens require 2 hours of exercise and 1 hour of community service a day and needs prescription to anti-depression medication from the list below.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

All congressmen and senators who vote against the constitution shall be administered an enema hourly until they come to their senses. There's some pharma I can get behind.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Voters panel: all persons aspiring to government positions should be tested for personality disorders.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    All congressmen and senators who vote against the constitution shall be administered an enema hourly until they come to their senses. There's some pharma I can get behind.
    Those that elected them too.

wtf? We're talking about teenagers. They're always depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    wtf? We're talking about teenagers. They're always depressed.
    Drug 'em ALL.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kids are so $#@!ed these days, I feel so bad for them, sending them through the public school system and then expecting them to make a living for themselves is just wrong. Parents across the entire country should be ashamed of themselves.

It's simple, they really care...

They need teenagers fit and alive (not a victim of suicide) so that they are available to fight and die in the next war. -OR- They can at least go to work and pay some taxes for a while to fund the prior generation's freebies.

...Can't do any of that if depressed or dead.

Exam gives opportunity to sort out independent thinkers, liberty radicals and anti-authoritarians, etc. Keeps the gubermint databases fed and growing so that they don't lose funding the following year. It's all about growth to keep the P in Ponzi and the government schools must continue to turn out more worker bees to serve the queen.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 03-31-2009 at 07:34 AM.

The problem with teenagers is they self-medicate and Big Pharma doesn't make any money that way. Obviously, in this government of the special interests, by the special interests and for the special interests that would indeed be considered a big problem...

At this point, Big Pharma is getting their hooks into kids starting at, what, age six? The Greatest Generation and the Silent Generation worried that the whole generation containing their kids would grow up with no brain cells left. Well, what marijuana and the occasional trip didn't do to the Baby Boomers, Big Pharma is determined to do to the current crop.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Exam gives opportunity to sort out independent thinkers, liberty radicals and anti-authoritarians, etc. Keeps the gubermint databases fed and growing so that they don't lose funding the following year.
    More to the point, get enough of their brain cells shut down so that they become nothing to worry about any more. Who cares if America remains competitive? Just so long as they remain in a position to steal from us, they don't care if we're keeping up. Even Zimbabwe has enough to keep the Main Thief In Charge living high and wide. So, drug all the kids smarter than The Prince until their brains are sufficiently sponge-like that they are no longer a threat.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-31-2009 at 07:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

Here, take these meds, and we'll tell you when you'll feel better.

Not good at all.
    [Jeremy] zach is a typical racist from WV
    [CaseyJones] zach is hiding the fact that he is reptilian
    In 2012, 3rd party chatrooms will take over RPF Main Chat:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...69&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The problem with teenagers is they self-medicate and Big Pharma doesn't make any money that way. Obviously, in this government of the special interests, by the special interests and for the special interests that would indeed be considered a big problem...

At this point, Big Pharma is getting their hooks into kids starting at, what, age six? The Greatest Generation and the Silent Generation worried that the whole generation containing their kids would grow up with no brain cells left. Well, what marijuana and the occasional trip didn't do to the Baby Boomers, Big Pharma is determined to do to the current crop.

More to the point, get enough of their brain cells shut down so that they become nothing to worry about any more. Who cares if America remains competitive? Just so long as they remain in a position to steal from us, they don't care if we're keeping up. Even Zimbabwe has enough to keep the Main Thief In Charge living high and wide. So, drug all the kids smarter than The Prince until their brains are sufficiently sponge-like that they are no longer a threat.
    "There is no such thing as sheeple. There is only Yamamoto's sleeping giant, waiting to be filled with a terrible resolve."
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 03-31-2009 at 07:51 AM.

I'd soon take the plants to achieve insight of the problem source rather than forced medication that covers the symptoms.

I don't need some government group making a decision that I'm depressed or not based on their observations.
    [Jeremy] zach is a typical racist from WV
    [CaseyJones] zach is hiding the fact that he is reptilian
    In 2012, 3rd party chatrooms will take over RPF Main Chat:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...69&postcount=1

Heh, this is a total nightmare in the making. These meds are a hit or miss. They can't just give you a magic pill and make everything okay. Plus, when you take these meds you're supposed to have some sort of talk therapy to go along. How many people can afford that??

Quote Originally Posted by JeNNiF00F00 View Post
    Heh, this is a total nightmare in the making. These meds are a hit or miss. They can't just give you a magic pill and make everything okay. Plus, when you take these meds you're supposed to have some sort of talk therapy to go along. How many people can afford that??
    Don't worry if you don't have money the government will supply a completely sub-par one for you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    I'd soon take the plants to achieve insight of the problem source rather than forced medication that covers the symptoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeNNiF00F00 View Post
    There it is. What is needed is the personal touch--but there doesn't seem to be enough profit margin in that...

Big Pharma can provide no insight. Only wisdom and time can do that. All Big Pharma can do is slow that process down.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Didnt Hitler have the same plan?
    The Rise of the Fourth Reich
    The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America
    By Jim Marrs
    http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780061245589/The_Rise_of_the_Fourth_Reich/index.aspx

Where's the Mental Health Liberation Movement, or antipsychiatry movement, on this? I hope they get there before the Scientologists!

You know, all it takes is one drugged kid to snap and pull out a gun to ban guns.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The problem with teenagers is they self-medicate...
    Ah so thats how they call it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    Ah so thats how they call it nowadays.
    Yes taking your medicine is very important!

"Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." -- Robert LeFevre

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." -- Robert LeFevre
    +a zillion
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll probably catch flack for this, but at this point, frankly, if you can't take the time to homeschool or at the bare minimum find a decent private school, you shouldn't be having kids. That's my view anyway.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    I'll probably catch flack for this, but at this point, frankly, if you can't take the time to homeschool or at the bare minimum find a decent private school, you shouldn't be having kids. That's my view anyway.
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    You know, all it takes is one drugged kid to snap and pull out a gun to ban guns.
    This. New laws and everyone will be banned from having a gun. Meds for depression? Nope. PTSD from your combat days? Sorry ineligible. DUI at a checkpoint? Drinking is an addiction, sorry. Prison time? We got the goods on you, nope. Admitted to your doctor that you have smoked some pot? Good luck. Third party supporter? Check and mate.

I don't know why but when I saw the topic of the thread I read it as "All teens should be arrested for depression." Same principle I guess.

Big Pharma just jizzed in its $10,000 silk boxers. Everyone qualifies as depressed under the DSM-IV (brought to you by Carl's Jr. and Big Pharma), everyone. The best part about this scam though is that if people told adults they were depressed and need drugs the adult can thell that person to $#@! off. Teens on the other hand will take them without question and when they're adults they are already addicted.