Thread: "Obama, You Ungrateful Hypocrite..."

Arrow "Obama, You Ungrateful Hypocrite..."

We should not be surprised that more of Obama's supporters are beginning to see his true colors. Read more about that here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew if I clicked that I'd end up in this condition. Pissed again. Nice find, anyway Theocrat, thank you for posting.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Theo is right on this one, 100%, I know because, well, look at my location.. I have some serious credibility in this department. I know plenty of Obama supporters who are starting to question who he works for.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So many people are comparing Obama to Hitler (talking about the Obama youth, his charisma, etc.), but he is nothing like Hitler. Hitler was popular. In a few years, when everyone realizes we're in a Great Depression worse than the first one, taxes and inflation are higher than ever, and it's business as usual in D.C., people are gonna be pissed. There is no way he will get reelected.

Of course, then the country probably will elect the next Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I know plenty of Obama supporters who are starting to question who he works for.
    Hillary said it was drug companies. I'm thinking she might have been on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsylvania View Post
    Hillary said it was drug companies. I'm thinking she might have been on to something.
    Of course she works for the For-Profit-Prisons cartel, so it isn't like she would differ on this issue in anyway....

The OP is probably something to spread around MySpace where you're more likely to get it seen by the Obamanuts.

I have a couple people who would find this to be an eye opener.
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nice
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

This was your best post yet, Theo. Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12