Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron's final four minutes - he nailed it!

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Ron's final four minutes - he nailed it!

Nuff said.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i turned it off... is there a vid out there yet?
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

One of these days someone is going to point out Duncan isn't the only one with military service.

He did fine. I'm saddened by the fools who booed the only Christian thing he said.

I'm astounded after his closing speech that anyone could boo him. What a bunch of morons. He hit it out of the ballpark.
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ####ing Brillance.
    Rongasm O Yes, Aaaaaah. Lol

An instant classic.
    Last edited by Tom29; 09-17-2007 at 08:27 PM.

The only thing Keyes has going for him is his strong, booming voice...

Absolutely perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    Only on RPF could I justifiably believe that there was discussion of Homosexual Buddites and how they may be conspiring against us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_LA View Post
    I am not going to argue with you whether I'm creepy.

He was great in his closing. The people who booed mostly disagree with him on the war. They must not be familiar with the just war theory.
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

I think Keyes could really duke me out on the basketball court.

He's trying to pretend he's a southern baptist preacher and failing.

Keyes

I don't agree with what he says, but I'll defend to the death my right to mock it.

Is Keyes running for President of the USA or a Theocracy?
    All your voter base are belong to us!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, is Huckabee the preacher, or is it Keyes????

He sounds a little like Kermit the Frog, eh?

Keyes could not be a bigger jackass

I just turned it on. Saw Ron's last 4 minutes. He was amazing.

John Cox was nodding, "right on!"

yes, nice finish. couldn't believe the boos. wonder if they were plants.
    “The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the first and only legitimate object of good government.” – Thomas Jefferson

Sure the crowd wasnt booing the bad things he was discussing? I hear ron paul supporters booing all the time while he is speaking. And im getting sick of it because people think hes being booed.

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS IN THE AUDIENCE QUIT EFFING BOOOING! WHILE RON PAUL IS TALKING

But I don't think receiving the biggest booing of the night counts as "nailing it".

Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination by alienating the Republican base.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HAHAHAHAHA

the other candidates are shaking the hands of the questioners............. what does ron do in the meantime? ................................... signing autographs from the audience......................... ROCK STARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

Quote Originally Posted by Tom29 View Post
    ####ing Brillance.
    Rongasm O Yes, Aaaaaah. Lol

An instant classic.
    LMAO that needs to be added to urban dictionary.

RonGasm - the feeling felt after an hearing an exceptionally well speech by Dr. Ron Paul.

some of those idiots would boo Jesus himself if he showed up and came out against the war

Quote Originally Posted by quickmike View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

the other candidates are shaking the hands of the questioners............. what does ron do in the meantime? ................................... signing autographs from the audience......................... ROCK STARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was wondering where Ron disppeared to after the debate! I didnt see him signing autographs...it happens after every debate....awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Texan4Life View Post
    LMAO that needs to be added to urban dictionary.

RonGasm - the feeling felt after an hearing an exceptionally well speech by Dr. Ron Paul.
    I support that definition.
    Amendment I.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

He DID nail it! Anybody with any openness would have seen he was speaking truth and anybody so closed minded to boo can't be reached anyway.

John cox nodding in agreement was nice too. He was probably the second most sane person on stage.
    "Not everybody will take care of themselves like they should. Not everybody will be responsible. But when we allow people to become more creative, then we understand the real true purpose in life is to strive for virtue and excellence. We can't do that with government bearing down on us every single day." - Ron Paul

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast