Thread: Prediction on Economic Turning Point ahead, plus efficient GDP and gold standar (vid)

Prediction on Economic Turning Point ahead, plus efficient GDP and gold standar (vid)

I completely agree with this guys predictions, and also he shows a chart about the efficient GDP and how it has gone down since leaving the gold standar. He says is a surprise for him, but I dont think much people will be surprised here. Still, good info. Also, I like his take on inflation/deflation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re2fnIyIdQ0

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes this guy is smart. For one he is tracking the wealth. Which is something I am doing too. After reading Austrian Economics I have understood that there is a lot of phony wealth that must be destroyed. The banks have been passing this pile of bad money around like a hot potato. And they have conviced the government to throw it on the taxpayers.

That means either they won't inflate the money supply and banks will simply go bankrupt and we will lose our money in the banks or they will inflate and we will have hyper inflation and lose our savings that way. Either way keeping money in the bank is bad, keeping it in American dollars is bad as well. They are coming for your wealth, it is going to happen.

People need to secure it however they see fit.