Thread: Barry's updated, "NEW' and "IMPROVED" Bill of Rights

Barry's updated, "NEW' and "IMPROVED" Bill of Rights

Bill of Rights

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equal distribution of the population over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

Some of the above, may already seem familiar, to some here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question

Hasn't this just been heretofore simply been the common perception of the BOR by TPTB, and we non-illuminati types simply don't understand? They sure act like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Hasn't this just been heretofore simply been the common perception of the BOR by TPTB, and we non-illuminati types simply don't understand? They sure act like it.
    Remember that Marx was a paid agent of the Rothschilds TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Bump!

I see The Revolution is not the only manifesto you have been reading lately TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I see The Revolution is not the only manifesto you have been reading lately TW.
    I read that for the FIRST time about 50 years ago too. It STILL sucks!