I think in the area of making waves in terms of fund-raising, and a basic candidate introduction a call center is what our movement needs. During this past election cycle, during a sort of hard ship, I had been hired at a place called FLS Connect...

http://flsconnect.com (Web page might be down)

Anyways, during my short time there (2 months) I had sort of looked deeper into the organization. What I think I discovered which might not be news to most here, is that the RNC is basically a giant corrupt pool of twits. They would hand pick candidates some without and money and had them streamline their politics, once an agreement was drawn (verbal or written I don't know) they would then receive money to go directly for fund-raising. The next day at FLS scripts would be faxed for the new campaigns. (FLS would get paid a premium on services by the amount of calls, and then would receive on a percentage basis over the agreed amount to keep as well. While the candidates paying would receive a passive income constantly, so long as they still have calls on the block they purchased. )

But basically at FLS all customers we're basically RNC folks. The RNC makes money year round doing this. That money they gave the candidate in the beginning is now paid back, they have their guy then move on. Perhaps using this same tactic with the Campaign For Liberty or another organization we can start pulling our own people with initial investments. Think about if people like Peter Schiff could of just been loaned a quick 25,000.00 for fund-raising. By the way other then fund-raising you can just call people to alert them on the issues. Debate was quite typical on the phones, most people one on one are pretty rational, and when told in a polite manner will generally be able to have an open mind.

Anyways this is an idea, if anyone has any questions ask away.