Thread: Anyone here ever work at a call center?

Anyone here ever work at a call center?

I think in the area of making waves in terms of fund-raising, and a basic candidate introduction a call center is what our movement needs. During this past election cycle, during a sort of hard ship, I had been hired at a place called FLS Connect...

http://flsconnect.com (Web page might be down)

Anyways, during my short time there (2 months) I had sort of looked deeper into the organization. What I think I discovered which might not be news to most here, is that the RNC is basically a giant corrupt pool of twits. They would hand pick candidates some without and money and had them streamline their politics, once an agreement was drawn (verbal or written I don't know) they would then receive money to go directly for fund-raising. The next day at FLS scripts would be faxed for the new campaigns. (FLS would get paid a premium on services by the amount of calls, and then would receive on a percentage basis over the agreed amount to keep as well. While the candidates paying would receive a passive income constantly, so long as they still have calls on the block they purchased. )

But basically at FLS all customers we're basically RNC folks. The RNC makes money year round doing this. That money they gave the candidate in the beginning is now paid back, they have their guy then move on. Perhaps using this same tactic with the Campaign For Liberty or another organization we can start pulling our own people with initial investments. Think about if people like Peter Schiff could of just been loaned a quick 25,000.00 for fund-raising. By the way other then fund-raising you can just call people to alert them on the issues. Debate was quite typical on the phones, most people one on one are pretty rational, and when told in a polite manner will generally be able to have an open mind.

Anyways this is an idea, if anyone has any questions ask away.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ugh! You mean the body shop meat grinders? Yuck, pooey! A VERY good way to really piss folks off, big time. Be sure to call during dinner.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 03-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Well despite what many may think it doesn't really make many people mad, you don't call past 7. If they're eating you say bye immediately. What made people mad almost irate was Mc. Cain voting on the first bailout. Most of the executives think it was the single most important issue and he was a coward and sunk it.

Also I wouldn't advocate this company or others like it. These people are great buddies with the Bush's and Coleman in Minnesota.

With our ideas of freedom, liberty, free-markets and self-reliance. It would be a honest move with the right resources and could tap a large angry majority with principled candidates. Even the RNC will be able to mount a formidable campaign 2010 because of their early efforts. Obama in office didn't resonate well with most republicans I guess...

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/2...y-fundraising/

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Well despite what many may think it doesn't really make many people mad, you don't call past 7. If they're eating you say bye immediately. What made people mad almost irate was Mc. Cain voting on the first bailout. Most of the executives think it was the single most important issue and he was a coward and sunk it.

Also I wouldn't advocate this company or others like it. These people are great buddies with the Bush's and Coleman in Minnesota.

With our ideas of freedom, liberty, free-markets and self-reliance. It would be a honest move with the right resources and could tap a large angry majority with principled candidates. Even the RNC will be able to mount a formidable campaign 2010 because of their early efforts. Obama in office didn't resonate well with most republicans I guess...

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/2...y-fundraising/
    The RNC put me on THEIR "DO NOT CALL!!" list.

Well a word of advice never donate to anyone in the RNC's GOP or you will get calls emails, junk mail and pretty much everything. (Including a messenger to land by means of parachute in your back yard with a special message from the Chairman) They build their database on that and by buying leads of the internet.

tell them you are eating supper. then ask for their home number so you can call them back later. when they say they cant do that, say "mmm, you dont like people calling and bugging you at home huh?"

they will say no and laugh a little.

then say "well now you know how i feel."

Well as much as I wish we could get more positive exposure on the television, and radio I don't see this happening. We have to utilize techniques employed by the other side. A majority people are not going to "Google Ron Paul", but with a bit more in the resources departments we can get them on shows and get our ideas out. In my eyes most people view this movement sort of like a meme in the sense that, when I sell Ron Paul and C4L to most people they know of him/it but no nothing about them except that "they're big on the internet".

The problem with that is suppose if they were to look up our movement they wouldn't know where to start. Even then I think most of our positions need a bit of explaining, seeing as how some people are so brain washed by the left/right paradigm. In my day to day I ask as many people as a I can about their thoughts on politics and their "beliefs" and trust me once people find out they're really in the dark they walk towards the light. All in all I have seen the impact of a call center and I don't think people outside of them really know how well they work.

We can keep playing as if the movement is growing but it seems pretty stagnant in growth. I can convert a 100 people a day if I could sit and talk with them. In the world of sales word of mouth is everything. What we are selling is a product. We are advertising like it's Two Girls One Cup. If you don't have the internet you can't see it.

Thank goodness that jerk truthnegativewarrior is gone. It seems someone actually thought phonebanking was a good idea. This was my first post when I joined. And it almost made me want to leave.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I helped work the phone banks for John Kerry at Charlotte DNC headquarters back in '04. But now I realize that's nothing to brag about.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me