Thread: Vote against world government currency

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post
    in more ways than one...
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

That sight scares me!

" With the use of a Single Global Currency, there would be no more need for expensive currency exchanges nor expensive hedges against currency fluctuations. Gone would be currency speculation and the risk of currency failures and balance of payment problems. Such a currency would therefore be more efficient as a means of conveying true value, without consideration of the political winds of the day. (See Why an SGC, and see our one-page FACT sheet.)"

Yeah, considering the track record of the imf, world bank and such... I'll pass. They've $#@!ed up enough countries thank you.

The Single Global Currency would be managed by a single global central bank, with representative governing boards for the people , governments and financial institutions of the world. "

And under what jurisdiction would this single bank be? So we'll come full circle, and start a new revolution "no taxation without representation!" Because I'm certain this single bank won't have my best interest in mind. And I'm also certain they won't give a $#@! what my local representative thinks.

"The Global Central Bank would be financed by whatever benefits will come from the printing of money and seigniorage. Any surplus monetary benefits coming to the bank would be allocated to politically agreed-upon goals, such as the reduction of foreign debt or the eradication of disease or the support of family planning. "

Uh, yeah, like stealing the wealth of the underclass to finance pet project for the global elite. Thanks again, but I'll pass. We have enough earmarks for studying cow farts and fish urine.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver the money of gentlemen, barter the money of peasants and debt the money of slaves.

that's one serious WTF website

Gold shall be the global currency
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

My friend just told me this. I am quoting him -

"once currency goes to one...jesus is coming back"

he gave me this link - http://www.bibleplus.org/12signs.htm

Quote Originally Posted by ArchPaul View Post
    Gone would be currency speculation and the risk of currency failures and balance of payment problems. Such a currency would therefore be more efficient as a means of conveying true value, without consideration of the political winds of the day. (See Why an SGC, and see our one-page FACT sheet.)"
    They fail to mention that by placing everyone under ONE fiat currency, there is nowhere to run to as a "safe haven" when the currency implodes - which is inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Gold shall be the global currency
    I thought so, many of you here are not against global currency or globalism, as long as your idea is favored.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post
    And there are some on this forum that still won't even admit that the concept of one world currency, banking and government, run by by the transnational banking and corporate elite, is being planned, pushed and promoted and very close to fruition.

Ready on the right, fer chrissakes....
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_LA View Post
    I thought so, many of you here are not against global currency or globalism, as long as your idea is favored.
    So would that make these people NWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_LA View Post
    I'm against a central bank regulating a global currency.

Gold has been the global currency for over 6000 years.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.