Thread: [Kick a--!] Ron Paul Shoves Bruno Out of the Way!

Exclamation [Kick a--!] Ron Paul Shoves Bruno Out of the Way!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/025858.html

Bruno vs. Ron Paul
    Posted by Lew Rockwell at March 17, 2009 10:55 AM

Writes Andy White about Comrade Sascha:

I attended the first screening of Bruno here in Los Angeles. I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter. When Ron Paul came on screen the majority of the audience cheered, clapped, and hollered. The Slate article was inaccurate regarding Ron Paul's scene however. When Bruno pulled his pants down, Ron Paul jumped up and tried to leave the bedroom, but was blocked by Bruno. Ron Paul yelled, "Get out of here," and pushed him aside. As Ron Paul was leaving the hotel room walking towards the elevators, he said something to the effect of, "That guy's *****er than blazes." Ron Paul was visibly uncomfortable, but he didn't do anything that would reflect poorly on himself.

Of course.
    Dr. Paul is awesome.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is encouraging news. Thanks!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

i still dont get what happened ...

another movie like borat but bruno??

lmfao i can't see Ron being aggressive or mean or tell anyone to get out of the way under any circumstances. Now you know why Bruno had Ron Paul in the movie, attention, attention.

I reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyy want to see this scene.

Hahaha, must better description that SLATE. F U SLATE
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by DXDoug View Post
    i still dont get what happened ...

another movie like borat but bruno??
    yep

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ht=borat+bruno
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DXDoug View Post
    i still dont get what happened
    Ron Paul was invited to a Washington, D.C. hotel room for an interview with an Austrian reporter. There were "lighting difficulties" in the room, and Dr. Paul and "Bruno" went to another room, a bedroom. Dr. Paul sat on a bed. Bruno turned on some music and started dancing. Bruno took his pants off. Paul tries to leave, Bruno blocks him, and Paul gives him a shove.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i bet the msm will use "*****er than blazzes" against paul. just wait. this bruno guy needs his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    This is encouraging news. Thanks!
    Why did he shove you Bruno?
    what in the world did you do to the good Doc to make him that angry?

Poor Dr. Paul. I'd be running/shoving/screaming if I was harassed in a similar way. *shudder*

And maybe I'm old-fashioned, but "*****er than blazes" means "weirder than heck" to me. I can even imagine Dr. Paul saying he's "gay" as in "happy" with a straight face. Not that I'm implying he's ancient or anything...

Someone try that with me the movie ends way differently as the main actor would be dead or in a coma.

And maybe I'm old-fashioned, but "*****er than blazes" means "weirder than heck" to me.
    I means "gayer than f**k" to me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I means "gayer than f**k" to me. lol
    Ah. I must have watched a wee bit too much BBC while growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by lasenorita View Post
    Ah. I must have watched a wee bit too much BBC while growing up.
    Well, maybe he did too, only he watched Gordon Ramsay's shows.

Quote Originally Posted by lasenorita View Post
    Poor Dr. Paul. I'd be running/shoving/screaming if I was harassed in a similar way. *shudder*

And maybe I'm old-fashioned, but "*****er than blazes" means "weirder than heck" to me. I can even imagine Dr. Paul saying he's "gay" as in "happy" with a straight face. Not that I'm implying he's ancient or anything...
    I'm right with you. Too much classic literature.

"What a ***** little man that was, Matilla. Always glancing about like that and stumbling over himself. Perhaps we shall see him at the party later. I suspect even he will come out of his shell then. Cornellia always throws the gayest of affairs."
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll reserve judgment until I see a clip of it - you know, other than the judgments I've already... stated...

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    i bet the msm will use "*****er than blazzes" against paul. just wait. this bruno guy needs his ass kicked.
    I've read a statement against this that points to "***** Eye for the Straight Guy" and "***** as Folk" being completely acceptable titles for tv shows - so why should this receive any attention those shows did not?

Unless its one of those "That's our word, you can't use that word, only we can use that word.." kind of deals..
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I've read a statement against this that points to "***** Eye for the Straight Guy" and "***** as Folk" being completely acceptable titles for tv shows - so why should this receive any attention those shows did not?

Unless its one of those "That's our word, you can't use that word, only we can use that word.." kind of deals..
    Only gay people can say *** on TV try it for yourself.
    http://media.southparkstudios.com/cr...?file_id=19921

Quote Originally Posted by Dripping Rain View Post
    Why did he shove you Bruno?
    what in the world did you do to the good Doc to make him that angry?
    Sasha Baren Cohen has tainted the name Bruno for all of us non-gay Brunos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Sasha Baren Cohen has tainted the name Bruno for all of us non-gay Brunos.

Haha! Poor Bruno....

I'll give you one free name change if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    I wonder what would have happened if somebody like Loius Farrakhan had been in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Someone try that with me the movie ends way differently as the main actor would be dead or in a coma.
    Almost did, from the looks of this:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b142..._crutches.html

Note the date.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Haha! Poor Bruno....

I'll give you one free name change if you like.
    Thanks for the offer, Josh!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    Almost did, from the looks of this:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b142..._crutches.html

Note the date.
    Hah. That is interesting.

By the way, is there video of Dr. Paul talking about the "Bruno" encounter?

lol, I'll watch bruno if it's just for the Paul scene. hahahahaha
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

Maybe he thought Bruno was trying to rape him.