Thread: Chase cracks me up...

Thumbs down Chase cracks me up...

In light of the credit crunch and the deep recession (depression), it seems as if Chase has found it in their hearts to grant me an increase to my credit line. This is the type of reward I don't want for being prudent. My reward should be a return on my savings, not more easy money.

It is absolutely ridiculous.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been flooded with new cards and increased lines too. It's tempting to go buy gold with the 0% interest rates, but I really don't like debt.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

i'm sure you are paying to insure all the credit increases.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I just got a new Discover card in the mail the other day. They called me up practically throwing a new CC my way.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Funny you bring that up, my oldest, longest credit card I have gave me a $2000 increase last week. I was near a zero balance and used it to buy a few thing (not expensive stuff) and about 3 weeks later they gave me the increase.

Also I don't want a zero balance on my cards because the ones I had were closed by the banks.
    But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
    ---John Adam

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks, and the corporations which grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
    ---Thomas Jefferson

They just closed one of my cards for inactivity. I will never use a credit card again, I learned my lesson with it a while ago.