Thread: James Grant releases Winter Break issue (FREE!!) of Grant's Interest Rate Observer

Thumbs up James Grant releases Winter Break issue (FREE!!) of Grant's Interest Rate Observer

http://www.grantspub.com/wb2012

If anything, you'll enjoy reading a few of Grant's articles. I still maintain he's the most erudite writer of financial columns and essays. Twice a year, he puts out these free issues for non-subscribers to take a peek at what he's been working on (subscription runs around $900/year).

Enjoy!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Progress in science is cumulative; we stand on the on the shoulders of giants. But progress in finance is cyclical. - James Grant
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Thank you! Bookmarked.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Progress in science is cumulative; we stand on the on the shoulders of giants. But progress in finance is cyclical. - James Grant
    I wonder about that. 3D printing is an economic game changer, I believe. I think that it has the potential to alter the foundation of society more than the industrial revolution did. But it will by necessity redefine our entire economic structure. What I can't imagine is how the alternative will function.

Thanks, will have to check this out. James Grant is great.

Thanks for sharing this. Good to see Grant highlighting the turnaround in autos, and single-family real estate among other things. Smart man.

Thank you. We have begun reading it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.