Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    http://www.savemolives.com/programs/videos.htm

LLS, did you get the name of the person who referred inquiries to that number?
    I asked her what her name was and she did not want to tell me. She said all inquiries on the document should be made to Hull. After asking her about 3 or 4 times she said her name was Erin but would not give her last name.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/secret-state...re-terrorists/
    http://digg.com/world_news/Secret_St...are_Terrorists

This will piss you off. I just finished reading the article, and am about to read the scans of the report (I just printed them out)
    We should inform C4L about this!
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    We should inform C4L about this!
    Excellent. They actually have a chance to pull of a suit for libel.

I dislike the headline on the digg, but, well, I suggest we digg up anyway.

Where else can we get this posted or covered? Can we get the Republican Party chair from some Missouri county or another to comment on it?

Publicity bomb!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This is really not that hard to believe. I don't know why people are calling it a hoax. If you read the FBI pamphlet that has been circulating for years asking that any "defenders" of the Constitution, super "patriots", etc be reported to the FBI as right wing extremists (they also include a list of left wing extremists groups) it has a lot of similarities to this document.

Even if this document turns out to be fake, which I think is highly doubtful, if you don't believe that similar documents exist, you're asleep. <IMO>

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell, send it to Ron himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    This is really not that hard to believe. I don't know why people are calling it a hoax. If you read the FBI pamphlet that has been circulating for years asking that any "defenders" of the Constitution, super "patriots", etc be reported to the FBI as right wing extremists (they also include a list of left wing extremists groups) it has a lot of similarities to this document.

Even if this document turns out to be fake, which I think is highly doubtful, if you don't believe that similar documents exist, you're asleep. <IMO>
    No one said it's a hoax or unbelievable that I saw. We just want to make good and sure we're not making asses of ourselves when we stick this out in the public eye and shine a nice, bright spotlight on it.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Excellent. They actually have a chance to pull of a suit for libel.

I dislike the headline on the digg, but, well, I suggest we digg up anyway.

Where else can we get this posted or covered? Can we get the Republican Party chair from some Missouri county or another to comment on it?

Publicity bomb!
    I emailed Brian and the Judge with this link and my concerns.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

No one said it's a hoax or unbelievable that I saw. We just want to make good and sure we're not making asses of ourselves when we stick this out in the public eye and shine a nice, bright spotlight on it.
    Well, I sort of did. In that I asked if it could be. Not because I don't believe it but because I do.

I just tried to call C4L and had to leave a message.

Isn't this the MIAC Website refered to in the flyer ? http://www.miacx.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    That's one creepy site.

Takes more than an hour or two and a computer to get a working toll-free number. Is there some way to confirm who pays the phone bill on that? If that check comes from Jefferson City and we can prove it, we're primed to roll.
    Why bother? Point the document to an existing number and organization.. flood them with calls. Even more reason for them to hate us.
    They'll say "yes we know about it" until someone can confirm that it was sent out by them and is an official document. Legally that's what they should do..

I am aware of the other documents that are out there from police departments, etc saying people with anti-fed books and pro-constitution groups are "suspect"... this one just looks too over the top though. .... but if it is legit... wow... C4L should be talking to their attorney pronto.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

I just called out the local meetup. Being right next door, we might just have a bigger effect than some, but I would suggest everyone do the same. Especially you, Roxi--still a member of the S.W. Mo meetup? Or did you drop it when you moved?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-12-2009 at 07:32 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    Why bother? Point the document to an existing number and organization.. flood them with calls. Even more reason for them to hate us.
    If we try them in the court of public opinion and win, how much will they hate us? We'll have given them good reason to be terrified of us and will have reassured the public at the same time.

They called the supporters of a Republican candidate possible terrorists. You didn't think we could ever get neocons sticking up for us, but if we play our cards right we surely can. As with the economy, every adversity is an opportunity.

And we seem to have confirmed the authenticity. They'll be hard pressed to deny.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    the cop or cops need to step forward before I believe this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It doesnt look authentic to me and the precedent comes from the same source IIRC.

And that Is why it doesn't seem authentic to me. It looks and reads more like something whipped up to implicate their own groups/demographic to incite themselves. Or maybe I just hope that is the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    I cannot believe this to be real, it's just "too much", as it were. I don't know. anyone else called the phone #?
    looks like a hoax.. somebody needs to fire up photoshop and whip up one of these that shows Palin supporters as terrorists..
    just saying....there are some doubting Thomases, I agree that we need to cover our bases before we do anything drastic. Wait that was a really poor choice of words for a suspected terrorist...

The whole thing looks amateurish and horribly written. And you can get a 1-800 number for anything. I have a 1-800 number for my small home based business. I don't get why having a contact phone number in any way verifies this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    The whole thing looks amateurish and horribly written. And you can get a 1-800 number for anything. I have a 1-800 number for my small home based business. I don't get why having a contact phone number in any way verifies this.
    Sandra, I called the number and was referred to Captain Tim Hull. His validity has been verified.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    That's what fiber and prune juice, etc. are for. "Movements" tend to become very easy targets for tribal collectivist liquidation.
    lol.

You're a member of the anarchist "movement". Last time I knew, anarchists were not exactly in favor with the powers that be.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    Yes, the Missouri Information Analysis Center.

Federal, State & Local Public/Private Partnership
    Improving community safety, reducing crime & threats through improved communications within Missouri & neighboring states.

"Where we put a friendly face on fascism."

/sarcasm
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

I just called the number listed for Capt. Hull on that official website and had the authenticity and text of that memo confirmed. I spoke to Lt. John Hotz.

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115. He confirmed that his department did issue such a memo on 2/20 and quoted me the part of the memo that mentions Ron Paul. It matched what we see.

I just called the number listed for Capt. Hull on that official website and had the authenticity and text of that memo confirmed. I spoke to Lt. John Hotz.

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115.
    So, it's true?
    ================

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    Sandra, I called the number and was referred to Captain Tim Hull. His validity has been verified.
    Has Tim Hull admitted that the document CAME FROM THEM?

Again, it would take about an hour to create a document like that and point it to their 1-800 number. It would take them much longer to gather everyone together and verify that the document either came from them (and they stand behind it) or that it came from someone else.

Be patient people.. if it's confirmed that it came from them THEN it will be time to flood them with calls and e-mails. Not before.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So, it's true?
    I don't know how to come up with a more firm confirmation than that. The lieutenant was kind enough to spell his name for me.

IT'S REAL. I just talked to Hull.

Doubting Thomas, please exit stage left.
    Memos sent to committee of safety.

Do you have an ally in your state legislature?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

This is an official Republican candidate for president, and his supporters have been labeled as, basically, likely terrorists. Anyone who isn't chilled by this is an idiot. We have got to shout this from the rooftops.

Where can we get this aired? Anyone know of a conservative call-in show doing 'any topic' today? Have a good website candidate?

To hell with harassing the state. We need to hold it up to public ridicule.

This was not the toll-free number. I dialed (573) 526-6115. He confirmed that his department did issue such a memo on 2/20 and quoted me the part of the memo that mentions Ron Paul. It matched what we see.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    lol.

You're a member of the anarchist "movement". Last time I knew, anarchists were not exactly in favor with the powers that be.
    My post was not addressed to, NOR a reply to you.

Does Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, or Bob Barr know about this? We've got to inform all three of them and Campaign for Liberty.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has Tim Hull admitted that the document CAME FROM THEM?
    Both Capt. Hull and Lt. John Hotz. Hotz and Hull. Unless that official-looking website is a fake, I don't know what more confirmation we can get without driving to Jefferson City and pointing a camera at these guys.

http://www.savemolives.com/programs/videos.htm

This is an official Republican candidate for president, and his supporters have been labeled as, basically, likely terrorists. Anyone who isn't chilled by this is an idiot. We have got to shout this from the rooftops.

Where can we get this aired? Anyone know of a conservative call-in show doing 'any topic' today? Have a good website candidate?

To hell with harassing the state. We need to hold it up to public ridicule.
    Brian and the Judge is on right now.

Call in 1-866-408-7669 or
    Email the show: brianandthejudge@foxnews.com

I emailed them.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast