Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

The smartass comments and general disregard for a serious question are very telling.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post
    The smartass comments and general disregard for a serious question are very telling.
    When you fail at life... you can always become a cop.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    When you fail at life... you can always become a cop.
    my friend's friend applied and he was rejected
    "Over qualified"
    the moron decided to Ace the written test

they dont want smart people. they want people who can shoot & follow orders

Quote Originally Posted by Dripping Rain View Post
    my friend's friend applied and he was rejected
    "Over qualified"
    the moron decided to Ace the written test

they dont want smart people. they want people who can shoot & follow orders
    My degree is in sociology.. I had to take many criminology classes.
    Obviously, you don't need college to enter law enforcement, but we did have a few people whose aim was to become law enforcement.
    In class, they would admit that they wanted to become law enforcement so that could drive real fast and shoot guns. The rush of power is what they sought.
    Now- generalizations are wrong. Yes, I know.
    But... I know a lot of the people in Alexandria's PD, and most of them are losers.

They couldn't get a pay raise because the citizens voted down a tax hike to pay for it....
    What did the APD turds do? They started writing everyone tickets for everything.
    And with maliciousness behind it.
    Good way to spread good will.
    Ignorant $#@!s.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Amazing.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115087

It took them #27 posts to come up with a reasonable comment from an officer on open carry.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why are they all saying they can't open the article?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why are they all saying they can't open the article?
    They don't know how to click on a link.

They don't know how to click on a link.
    or maybe they fear malicious software

I read the 3rd comment its a stupid sarcastic post
    but the 4th comment is even more chilling than the document in question
    something you would read in the obama forum by berg bilder or Israel Over All

Wow!

Overall very positive thread over at the police forums!!

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=114110
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

me now thinks all this hype by those organizations like the MIACX, ADL, and SPLC has something to do with Ron Paul's HR1207 Audit The Fed Bill
    Someones trying to cover their ass from something. A pre-emptive strike or as the saying goes The best defence is a good offence

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look at the grammar folks. Governments are anal about making sure that official (internal and external documents) are edited several times over...this is a fake. No document would have this many errors:

1) Pictures are not in line (look at pages 2 and 3 for example)
    2) No government source would use that Russian professors map in an official document
    3) On the page that mentions Ron Paul, there are several very obvious errors that even a 5th grader would catch...
    4) No "unclassified" document, as this one states, would have this many errors or read "LES"
    5) Off centering of text over pictures

This looks just like fake documents created for those Nigerian 419 scams. As usual, you guys are all jumping the gun. At least wait for this organization to publicly respond!

Quote Originally Posted by txrep View Post
    Look at the grammar folks. Governments are anal about making sure that official (internal and external documents) are edited several times over...this is a fake. No document would have this many errors:

2) No government source would use that Russian professors map in an official document
    3) On the page that mentions Ron Paul, there are several very obvious errors that even a 5th grader would catch...
    4) No "unclassified" document, as this one states, would have this many errors or read "LES"

This looks just like fake documents created for those Nigerian 419 scams. As usual, you guys are all jumping the gun. At least wait for this organization to publicly respond!

Did you read the thread?

Did you read the thread?
    Yes I did. Did anyone fax this document to them and say "is this the EXACT document you created?"

They very well may have created a document regarding militias, etc and someone who is trying to play with you guys had some fun with Photoshop.

Since you were already shown multiple persons who talked directly to a MO State Trooper that confirmed this you decided to try in another thread??

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineBleish View Post
    I am scheduling a conference call to start immediately after my internet radio show at 8pm central. If you want to help devise a plan of action with regards to this - please call in. Conference Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3625
    Participant Access Code: 999525#

Please post this on other sites where people are discussing so we can pool our brainpower.

peace love and liberty,
    Catherine
    Where can I listen to your radio show?

Yes I did. Did anyone fax this document to them and say "is this the EXACT document you created?"

They very well may have created a document regarding militias, etc and someone who is trying to play with you guys had some fun with Photoshop.
    You did not read the thread if you think it is a fake document.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Yeah, they were talking about another document that outlined Ron Paul supporters as potential threats.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Since you were already shown multiple persons who talked directly to a MO State Trooper that confirmed this you decided to try in another thread??
    Huh? This is the only thread in which I have discussed this to my knowledge.

They may have asked "did you create a document concerning militias?" And they may have answered "yes"...I asked if anyone faxes this EXACT document to them??

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Then call the given number; you'll get confirmation.

I think that earlier in this thread someone said that the officer was able to quote from the document.

Txrep is in my ignore bin now. Its is quite obvious he is A) Troll B) Insider trying to disinfo, when we already verified with multiple persons C) Too incompetent to really know whats going on.

The person who made the document in question obviously has a 4th grade education and used MS Paint to put it together.
    This is an accurate description of the people we are dealing with...

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Then call the given number; you'll get confirmation.
    Why don't we have someone do it live on this conference call tonight so that everyone can hear?

Huh? This is the only thread in which I have discussed this to my knowledge.

They may have asked "did you create a document concerning militias?" And they may have answered "yes"...I asked if anyone faxes this EXACT document to them??
    As a matter of fact in this thread you claim to have read it was mentioned at least twice that the MO Officer read the document over the phone to someone verbatim.

Why don't we have someone do it live on this conference call tonight so that everyone can hear?
    No- you fax them the document, and YOU get the answer.
    Don't ask others to do your work.
    Don't take anyone else's word for it.
    You do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Txrep is in my ignore bin now. Its is quite obvious he is A) Troll B) Insider trying to disinfo, when we already verified with multiple persons C) Too incompetent to really know whats going on.
    Ahhh yes...anyone who disagrees is a "troll"...got it.

You must love the Constitution...but only when it works for you.

Ahhh yes...anyone who disagrees is a "troll"...got it.

You must love the Constitution...but only when it works for you.
    OMG.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    A facepalm would be an understatement.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i just updated my post with the image on page 8 of the memo.

edit, I noticed on page 9 there is a email address for comments.

I am going to sent my pdf file over to him and ask for verification.
    Last edited by newbitech; 03-12-2009 at 04:46 PM.

OMG.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    A facepalm would be an understatement.
    Oh you guys...so much fun to play with. You give me hours and hours of entertainment at the office.

Here is something you will never be able to call Ron Paul: President of the United States

O B A M A

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    So far all I've seen is:
    - Yes, the number is indeed valid. No surprise there.
    - Somebody answered the phone. No surprise there.
    - The person who answered the phone was aware of this memo circulating. No surprise there.

What I have NOT seen is:
    - The organization confirms that this document came from them (so far all we have is "The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters" .. but who put it out?).
    - The organization stands behind the document
    or
    - The organization has apologized.

Until they confirm that it came from them and either apologize or stand behind it then it's premature to get worked up about it.

I still lean towards the hoax side on this one.. I might be wrong, but it would take me maybe an hour at the most to gather up the images and create a PDF exactly like this. It's not rocket science. An hour to create something that would cause mayhem amongst the Paul supporters?... I know of at least two groups online that would do this just to watch the Paul supporters get upset.
    WOW! Someone with actual intelligence! And it only took 4 pages!
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

Oh you guys...so much fun to play with. You give me hours and hours of entertainment at the office.

Here is something you will never be able to call Ron Paul: President of the United States

O B A M A
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    You say that like it is your achievement.
    Sad.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast