Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

Exclamation Missouri Police Report: RP supporters, Libertarians, anti-NWO movement are TERRORISTS

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state...re-terrorists/
    http://digg.com/world_news/Secret_St...are_Terrorists

This will piss you off. I just finished reading the article, and am about to read the scans of the report (I just printed them out)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If legit, WOW....

The only thing is, this memo is full of very obvious typos and grammatical errors. It's possible that they slipped past editors, but also makes me wonder about the authenticity.

Is this confirmed ? If so, they might as well be full throttle azzhats and just put the US Constitution on their bloody flyers. Who elected these people ?
    I refuse to believe all the Police are in on this BS. What is our Military saying about this, they donated alot of moneys to Ron Paul too. LMAO
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

I don't know but it seems authentic, and there is precedent - I remember an FBI report that included 'defenders of the constitution' as threats. I just finished reading the report and its main targets are militia movements, so at first it seemed maybe the infowars article was over the top, but no - it is grouping people with the following characteristics as possible threats:

- supporters of third parties (specifically mentioned RP, Barr, and Baldwin)
    - anti NWO
    - anti Federal Reserve (the End the Fed protests specifically were mentioned)
    - anticipation of US economic collapse
    - uneasiness over possible Constitutional Conention
    - anti North American Union
    - opposed to Obama's civilian military core
    - anti RFID
    - believe in state sovereignty
    - anti IRS ~ income tax
    - anti illegal immigration
    - uneasiness over possible marshal law
    - display Gadsden Flag or Upside down US Flag
    - watchers of Zeitgeist, America: Freedom to Fascism

Every one of those characteristics applies to me (except the flags but people on my digg network display them), and I'll bet at least 50% of the above applies to almost everyone here. This is how they are identifying possible threats.

the cop or cops need to step forward before I believe this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    the cop or cops need to step forward before I believe this one.
    Well the person who wrote it left his name, email and phone number at the end of the memo:

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    I don't know but it seems authentic, and there is precedent -
    It doesnt look authentic to me and the precedent comes from the same source IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Every one of those characteristics applies to me (except the flags but people on my digg network display them), and I'll bet at least 50% of the above applies to almost everyone here. This is how they are identifying possible threats.
    And that Is why it doesn't seem authentic to me. It looks and reads more like something whipped up to implicate their own groups/demographic to incite themselves. Or maybe I just hope that is the case.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, they left a toll free number, too?

I'd call them but I am afraid I would get the midnight "knock on the door".

I gotta hope that a lot of policemen know better, like the one that allegedely got this to AJ.

I called the toll free number (866-362-6422) and it's legit. The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters, but that she was working the late shift and would have to take my number and have her supervisor call me tomorrow. I told her no thanks. But she was clearly aware of a growing controversy. She sounded frazzled.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It doesnt look authentic to me and the precedent comes from the same source IIRC.

And that Is why it doesn't seem authentic to me. It looks and reads more like something whipped up to implicate their own groups/demographic to incite themselves. Or maybe I just hope that is the case.
    No the precedent one from the FBI has been circulated by the JBS for years. That one at least is legit, and frankly not all that terribly different than this one (besides the specific naming of Ron Paul and others) So some of the specifics are more specific, but I would bet this is legit too.

Call the toll free number and ask them.

You guys should call it for sure and see if you get the same reaction I got. Ask what that "information center" does.

Well, I guess I'm a terrorist by default because Christopher Gadsden is one of my grandfathers and I proudly fly the flag in my backyard.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

This is out of control! These people need to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by He Who Pawns View Post
    I called the toll free number (866-362-6422) and it's legit. The woman who answered said she was aware that a memo was put out implicating Ron Paul and Bob Barr supporters, but that she was working the late shift and would have to take my number and have her supervisor call me tomorrow. I told her no thanks. But she was clearly aware of a growing controversy. She sounded frazzled.
    Unless Alex covered all his bases...

I cannot believe this to be real, it's just "too much", as it were. I don't know. anyone else called the phone #?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

interesting. the same footer for the "Missouri Information Analysis Center" came up in a PDF in the very first search result for that toll free phone #

http://www.dps.mo.gov/homelandsecuri...203-2007-1.pdf

OK, someone send this to Glenn Beck and Judge Napolitano ASAP. Darn it.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

They have done their research, very up to date. Of course the pamphlet kinda lumps all the group together by association.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Linda answered...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So about that... I'm buying a gun first thing tomorrow.

If this is true than I hope it creates one hell of a $#@!storm!
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    sent to Glenn Beck
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Linda answered...
    And what did she say?

Time for legal action, if this is confirmed?

Anyone planning to email "comments regarding this alert" to Brandon.middleton@mshp.dps.mo.gov?
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Holy S%#&!!!!

Thank god I am not in MO, but what could LE in all other states be saying and doing??? This seriously is over the top and repercussions will be sought im sure.

looks like a hoax.. somebody needs to fire up photoshop and whip up one of these that shows Palin supporters as terrorists..
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast