Thread: FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps

FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps

This is the most "Shock Value" site as to the knowledge it shares I have found.
    http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So how many people were sent to these "camps" following 9/11?

How many people are in these "concentration camps" now?

As a 20 year Marine, I question the validity of the interview with a Marine on that site. We might be a bit ruthless at times but Marines are the most patriotic, constitution loving group you will ever find. I guarantee when the SHTF, you will see former and current Marines leading from the front protecting Americans, not killing them.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    As a 20 year Marine, I question the validity of the interview with a Marine on that site. We might be a bit ruthless at times but Marines are the most patriotic, constitution loving group you will ever find. I guarantee when the SHTF, you will see former and current Marines leading from the front protecting Americans, not killing them.
    I've heard other marines say that, I dunno about the majority, but there are some good ones for sure.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

My older brother is also a former marine.I sent him a copy of that link as well.

This really puts our military between a rock and a hard place. If given the order to turn against Americans, many will reverse positions from attacker to defender. Civilians will question the stance of these members of the military even though they took a righteous direction.

I doubt the validity too, I just really doubt the U.S. military would attack it's own citizens ruthlessly women and children included. If that happened, they would not have enough ammunition to keep the hordes of infuriated people from closing in on their positions and ripping them to shreds with their own bare hands.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the claim that foreign military forces are "training" on American soil? Because if they are, they have no allegiance to us the way our own forces do.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I doubt the validity too, I just really doubt the U.S. military would attack it's own citizens ruthlessly women and children included. If that happened, they would not have enough ammunition to keep the hordes of infuriated people from closing in on their positions and ripping them to shreds with their own bare hands.
    In the converstation quoted on that site,the conditioning of war mentioned could have the psychlological results the sgt claimed.

That is a relief. Thank you for writing this.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

They will no longer be Americans. They will be branded "domestic terrorists". And unless the marines know that all of this has been intentionally caused by the very same people in power, they will believe them. Otherwise they wouldn't be over in Iraq killing innocent people the last 6 yrs.

Besides just rounding up "domestic terrorists" who are actually people who just know what our government has done, there will be mayhem caused by our Gov. I.e., biological weapons released (blamed on another Gov) and people will be rounded up for their "own good". A nuke let off (blamed on another Gov) and people herded into FEMA camps, like the Katrina victims, for their "own good".

Until it is common knowledge in our military, that 9/11 was an inside job, and everything in the future is going to be an inside job, our military will easily be manipulated in turning against americans. They just won't know it and think it is for the good of our country.

I just discovered this story was released in May 08