I'm very tempted to do stocks now that we're at 11 year low.
Here are my Q's
1. How do you fund your account? (Wire transfer? Credit card?)
2. Do you fill a tax form upfront and file next year? Or is it withheld?
3. How do you cash out?
4. Is it only $7 regardless of buy, sell, how much you trade? No other fees?
5. Is there any law or rule against trading the same stock back and forth?
6. Theoretically, if I put in $100, I can put $93 to buy whatever I like, then if it rises 20%, I can sell it for about $111.50, minus $7, $104.50. How soon can I have this money to spend on groceries?
7. Anything else I should know?
YES, I know stocks are not the best investment, I'm only investing what I'm planning to lose.
- RonPaulForums.com is an independent grassroots outfit not officially connected to Ron Paul but dedicated to his mission. For more information see our Mission Statement.