Thread: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the U.S. will "vigorously" pursue the creatio

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the U.S. will "vigorously" pursue the creatio

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/...ideast_clinton

JERUSALEM (AP) — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the U.S. will "vigorously" pursue the creation of a Palestinian state.

Clinton is making her first visit to the Mideast as the top U.S. diplomat. Speaking to reporters Tuesday, she said pursuit of a peace agreement that includes a Palestinian state "seems inescapable."

Clinton says the U.S. "will be vigorously engaged in the pursuit of a two-state solution every step of the way."

She spoke alongside Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni ahead of a meeting later in the day with Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu.

Netanyahu's criticism in the past of peace talks with the Palestinians and the possibility of Palestinian independence has raised concerns that his new government could clash with the U.S.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Our tax dollars at work. Meddling in other countries' affairs sure helps americans.

That's ironic, because I am vigorously pursuing the destruction of the American state.

Ill believe it when I see it. Or will it be like the shafting they offered Arafat? We'll give you two tiny, separate areas to call your own. We get everything else.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...les_over_.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says "vigorously" pursue Creation of Palestine

Yeap... just the 4th Branch of the US government, Department of Propaganda, DisInformation and MisInformation, backed up by Megaphones and MSM.

What a crock of,,,

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ill believe it when I see it. Or will it be like the shafting they offered Arafat? We'll give you two tiny, separate areas to call your own. We get everything else.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...les_over_.html
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

More damned meddling that will come back to bit us.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Won't AIPAC just be thrilled? And after BOTH Barry and Hillary sold their souls ( AGAIN ) and promised their undying support for Israel BEFORE the election.

Ya just can't even make this stuff up.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 03-04-2009 at 10:49 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.