Thread: The global economy is a failure Mr. McCain, Mr. Graham, Mr. Clinton, etc...!

The global economy is a failure Mr. McCain, Mr. Graham, Mr. Clinton, etc...!

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/...ap6114402.html
    You've destroyed our country and you've destroyed the world, you're global economy has collapsed and citizens of countries around the world are now crying for protectionism. Globalization is a failure, it doesn't work.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ugh, I wish to hell that "protectionism" word wasn't thrown around so much.

Backing out of this globalist nonsense, NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT, WTO and all the rest is not protectionism.

It is making trade and tariff decisions based on our best interests and not the transnational corps and banksters.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

yeah we need to get out of those supranational agreements, but i think after that our best interests would be free trade:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:EffectOfTariff.png