Thread: Paul Says Limbaugh Leadership is a "Sad" Sign that GOP is "Starving for Leadership"

Paul Says Limbaugh Leadership is a "Sad" Sign that GOP is "Starving for Leadership"

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/20...ership-in.html

Here is Texas Congressman Ron Paul on CNN's American Morning and saying that the role Rush Limbaugh has as a vocal leader of Republicans is a "sad" sign that Republicans are "starving for leadership."

Rush is a CONSERVATIVE leader. Republicans would be wise to listen to what he is saying because he is setting forth the conservative principles that have made America the greatest nation on earth. It's "sad" the so few people seem to want to recognize the principles that will keep us great.

Watch video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIgAOu7euIc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

rush is a tool among tools..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Rush could never get more than the 20% which would always vote Republican anyway. I think RP was exactly right when he said the Democrats would love that

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Rush could never get more than the 20% which would always vote Republican anyway. I think RP was exactly right when he said the Democrats would love that
    Exactly. The Demorcrats are trying hard to paint him as the standard-bearer of the conservative flag. That way they can marginalize him, just like RP said. That was transparent with the Rahmbo interview this weekend.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Frankly, it is totally sad when the leader of a major political party is not someone in the White House or congress or in the government in some way; but is a frickin' radio talk show host.

Damn has the GOP fallen.

I hate Limbaugh too, but I hope RP is careful. A Limbaugh endorsement could really help him in the future. He already has Coulter.

Quote Originally Posted by AggieforPaul View Post
    I hate Limbaugh too, but I hope RP is careful. A Limbaugh endorsement could really help him in the future. He already has Coulter.
    Good point. A Bush-supporting friend of mine was pretty impressed with Limbaugh's support of Paul's grilling of Bernanke the other day.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't even know Rush was still on the air until Obama mentioned him and the sparks flew.

Limbaugh absolutely ripped Michael Steele apart on the radio today.

All these clowns have their panties all in a wad at the moment.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post

Good for Limbaugh.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

The pot and the kettle are duking it out, and its actually pretty funny to see republicans get all worked out over who's going to be declared the blackest.
    You can call me a conspiracy theorist as long as I can call you a coincidence theorist.

www.appleseedinfo.org

Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic View Post
    The pot and the kettle are duking it out, and its actually pretty funny to see republicans get all worked out over who's going to be declared the blackest.
    +1
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

kinda reminds me ,we have to seperate ourselves as anti-war republicans or we are just lumped into the same garbage as the gop leadership!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

I nominate Ron Paul for leader.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSteven View Post
    I nominate Ron Paul for leader.
    2nd this motion ,gavel, done, meeting closed
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.