2 18.18%
  • bobby jindal!!!

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: bobby jindal

Smile bobby jindal

this poll is hinting at how i
    took his speach the other day...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    like maybe sarah palin has first dibs on next year's state of the union g.o.p reply
    or does this noble lofty honor go to my own state's ex-governor mitt romney???
    http://www.bobbyjindal.com/ like now is governor bobby jindal's homespun talking
    direct to the camera in his laidback manner is sorta mayhap is you know perhaps
    the very idea the RNC's steele guy thought was a very very very bright idea???

If you love the guy so much, why don't you move here and live under his neo-con rule.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I thought he had ordered Louisiana to secede already?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    If you love the guy so much, why don't you move here and live under his neo-con rule.
    Thanks. I was wondering your take on things the other day when I heard he was delivering the GOP rebuttal. Not a big fan, huh?
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Thanks. I was wondering your take on things the other day when I heard he was delivering the GOP rebuttal. Not a big fan, huh?
    Bush Lap Dog.
    Carried the water for Team Neocon.
    Doesn't believe in fiscal responsibility while in congress.
    Patriot Act warrior.
    Never finishes his term in the office he is elected because he is too busy running for his next higher office.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    I thought he had ordered Louisiana to secede already?
    Jindal is on the government tit.
    Talks one way.. acts another.

Power is shared only among a handful of people in this state. And not one of them understands or wants liberty.

Cool i have a 4 way poll... also.

admittedly like bob barr and alan keyes, bobby jindal sounds sorta tres neo-con when
    he doesn't try for a few goldwater~esque moments. -----i also did a four-way poll just
    to see how jindal would fare against palin + romney + huckabee. a better poll would
    have had more options save for how supertuesday bottlenecked up the race this time.
    to field an honest rEVOLUTIOn candidate as the republican party taps barry goldwater
    maybe has a crowded field of contenders questioning the size of the budgets over the
    next three years. right now we see robert byrd thinking the federal gov't has gotten too
    big, and this is his reaction to the stimulus. judd gregg in his mainstream new hampshire
    moments went yikes when looking at the magnitude of the problem let alone the solution.
    i'm more apt to vote for sarah palin out of the four if only 'cuz i KNOW how romney was as
    our governor. i'm unfamiliar with bobby jindal. ---after seeing how palin handled the media,
    i feel she's now truely a seasoned campaigner who has made her beginner's luck mistakes.
    i'm more apt to vote either for sarah palin or a third party candidate. obama, if he actually
    gets elected again, has done so after some of the most staggering budgets and deficits in
    our nations history. i cannot see a 2012 landslide looming for obama, and it may be difficult
    for him to keep his coalition together. he might be lucky if he has a 3% or 5% over the g.o.p.
    i think the new RNC chairman is a bobby jindal person, and in terms of fairness, HE may have
    to hand the critique of the next two "state of the union" addresses to several of the top 3 or 4
    g.o.p contenders. all this makes me think bobby jindal was used to loft up a few trial balloons...
    Last edited by Aratus; 02-27-2009 at 10:46 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Louisiana GOP has been very obedient to the national GOPers.
    They handed them this state for McCain even though Huckabee won the primary vote and Ron Paul won the caucus vote.
    The LA-GOP wants the power of having their guy on the throne.

They are making the case that Jindal is the GOP Obama. And I agree. He is... right down to the policies.

i endured mitt romney. this as our state has a deomcrat as our governor, two senior
    democratic senators who once had presidential ambitions, and a complete set of
    democratic house members. maybe we are even. jindal seems likable from a distance,
    as romney looked extremely conservative by contrast to the democrats near him. this
    sorta dovetails into the idea that g.o.p conservative types might go for palin or huckabee.
    i thought mitt romney to be a moderate flipflopper. not conservative, not liberal... he
    tried to pitch himself as being more conservative in his white house run as opposed to
    his senate and gubernatorial runs. he and huckabee had an equal number of delegates...

i feel the republicans KNOW obama is vulnerable on how his economics pace out.
    i KNOW if they sense a tight margin of victory, they will ask the conservative wing
    of the party to sit tight, as they try to gather up a coalition. the next three years
    will see many attempts by the neo-cons to float the idea of a jeb bush run... as they
    assume the vast majority of the voters have virtually no memory cells. obama could
    take quite a drubbing if the economy tanks worse, and he may narrowly loose the
    white house if his deficits do some stimulating yet are a looming burden. we are talking
    of our debt doubling in some five years DESPITE obama trying to have a half trillion as
    a budget deficit in 2013. bobby jindal is louisiana's governor because the lady democrat
    who was in baton rouge looked like an idiot? have i got this correct? this is said as the
    flamboyant mayor of new orleans is complaining about the 100 million refused funds. these
    funds have bobby jindal on the surface looking as if he is closer to the late barry goldwater
    than he is, and as we speak, senator byrd of virginia is starting to distance his rural self
    from obama's people and administration. byrd thinks the legislative branch is being slighted...

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i also did a four-way poll just
    to see how jindal would fare against palin + romney + huckabee.
    If those were my only options in the Republican primary...I'd go back to the Libertarian Party (as long as those weren't the same options in the Libertarian Party as well).
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Your poll is a loaded poll. I refuse to vote!
    But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
    ---John Adam

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks, and the corporations which grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
    ---Thomas Jefferson

i heard rand paul may be running for the senate in kentucky...
    thought i'd toss in the idea of a dark horse for 2012 or 2016!!!

I don't care for the POLL...

Where's:

Bobble Head Jindal
    Bobbling Jindal
    Bumbling Jindal

I'd vote for any of these 3 above
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I don't get the difference of the options in the poll. But Bobby Jindal seems like he might be good...he talks of genuinely limited government, fights corruption and hasn't been in the party long enough for the neocon-theocon hegemony to corrupt him.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads."
    -Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    -Benjamin Franklin
    http://purecommonsense.net/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PureCommonSense View Post
    I don't get the difference of the options in the poll. But Bobby Jindal seems like he might be good...he talks of genuinely limited government, fights corruption and hasn't been in the party long enough for the neocon-theocon hegemony to corrupt him.
    Do you even know what his career path has been?
    No. Not by your above statement.
    If all the people from Louisiana, on this forum, try and tell everyone he is bad news... there is a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Do you even know what his career path has been?
    No. Not by your above statement.
    If all the people from Louisiana, on this forum, try and tell everyone he is bad news... there is a reason.
    He worked for Mckinsey and Company. He served in the House. Got elected Governor. 100% pro-life. Supports the right of schools to teach ID alongside evolution. Vetoed a ton of earmarks. Opposes the current "stimulus" package.

Sounds pretty good to me. Is there a skeleton in his closet I'm missing?

PS: I'm not from Louisiana and I joined the forum like a week ago.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads."

-Benjamin Franklin

He worked for Mckinsey and Company. He served in the House. Got elected Governor. 100% pro-life. Supports the right of schools to teach ID alongside evolution. Vetoed a ton of earmarks. Opposes the current "stimulus" package.

Sounds pretty good to me. Is there a skeleton in his closet I'm missing?

PS: I'm not from Louisiana and I joined the forum like a week ago.
    You like the patriot act?
    You like republicans who vote for more spending on welfare programs because it was under a republican president?
    You like the Iraq war?
    You like the war on drugs?
    No enforcement of our borders?

robby swindal
    bobby kendoll
    bobby spendall
    smoothy spindal
    spendy wardoll
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Drugs I disagree with him on, but his immigration stance is awesome - English only government services and tight border security.

-Benjamin Franklin

Drugs I disagree with him on, but his immigration stance is awesome - English only government services and tight border security.
    Um, when did he switch to enforcing borders?
    He was 100% on Bush's policies a year ago...
    I guess now that it isn't popular, he has changed?

2005 "Rep. Jindal voted against the Tancredo Amendment to H.R. 2862, the
    Science, State, Justice, Commerce (SSJC), and Related Agencies Appropriations
    Act of 2006. The Tancredo Amendment would have prohibited the use of SSJC funds
    to include in any bilateral or multilateral trade agreement any provisions that
    would increase immigration. This effectively would have prevented the U.S. Trade
    Representative from including immigration increases in Free Trade Agreements (as
    occured with the Sinagpore and Chile Free Trade Agreements, for instance). The
    Tancredo Amendment failed by a vote of 106 to 322."

2006 "Co-sponsored H.R. 793, exempting from the annual cap aliens granted an
    H-2B visa within three years prior to approval of an H-2B petition, thus
    potentially TRIPLING the number of H-2B workers in the United States at any one
    time."

Listen to TB, Jindal is establishment all the way.

PS... I've shaken his hand, feels like a limp sock.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryboyRonPaul View Post
    Listen to TB, Jindal is establishment all the way.

PS... I've shaken his hand, feels like a limp sock.
    Good to see ya again Country

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Good to see ya again Country
    Thank You

I still stop in for the latest news when I've got the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotLegion View Post
    Your poll is a loaded poll. I refuse to vote!
    True... It's rather like being like Auld Joe Stalin without being equally horrid. I had my reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    i heard rand paul may be running for the senate in kentucky...
    thought i'd toss in the idea of a dark horse for 2012 or 2016!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I don't care for the POLL...

Where's:

Bobble Head Jindal
    Bobbling Jindal
    Bumbling Jindal

I'd vote for any of these 3 above
    cooooooooooooooooooooooool

sigh................ Bobby Jindal