Thread: 'Davis Fleetwood' Video Op-Ed: "WE are the top national security threat"

Wink 'Davis Fleetwood' Video Op-Ed: "WE are the top national security threat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8K9XvnLgI0

Very good video.

Davis/Dennis worked on Dennis Kucinich's presidential campaign.

Sometimes he seems like a liberal/libertarian hybrid, like Bill Maher. Few times, but still.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's at odds with Kucinich on the stimulus then - Kucinich supports it. But at least he had the good sense to oppose the bailouts

Sorry, I always laugh when I hear people say things like "left-libertarian" and liberal/libertarian just cause those are pretty opposed to each other... the divide between individualism and collectism is a chasm and trying to straddle the boundary is impossible, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Sorry, I always laugh when I hear people say things like "left-libertarian" and liberal/libertarian just cause those are pretty opposed to each other... the divide between individualism and collectism is a chasm and trying to straddle the boundary is impossible, in my opinion.
    One doesn't need to have strict libertarian beliefs in all things. There are many people out there who share our views and we should really go after people who are collectivists rather than those who work with us on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Alright, I'll just call him an anti-authoritative Blue Dog, then.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul