Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racism on Glenn Beck and Fox News

Racism on Glenn Beck and Fox News

Not even a minute ago glenn beck was talking about how people are mooching off of the Obama admin. and people think its just going to be all good and money will just be handed out. They showed a clip of a Black woman saying she would no longer have to pay her mortgage or gas b/c he is president. Then his guest on the show says, " its like these people think that pork and kool-aid are goiing to fall from the sky."

I never really thought fox new was THAT racist as some claim, but its been getting worse. I'm just speechless right now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke the Liberty Tree View Post
    Not even a minute ago glenn beck was talking about how people are mooching off of the Obama admin. and people think its just going to be all good and money will just be handed out. They showed a clip of a Black woman saying she would no longer have to pay her mortgage or gas b/c he is president. Then his guest on the show says, " its like these people think that pork and kool-aid are goiing to fall from the sky."

I never really thought fox new was THAT racist as some claim, but its been getting worse. I'm just speechless right now.
    You're racist for thinking that was racist. White people like pork and kool-aid too.

uhh how is that racist? you're racist for identifying someone by their color.
    For good times, IM me.

I don't like having to defend Malkin, but "these people" is not racist. There was a clip of a white guy complaining about not being given benefits for his loyalty to McDonalds as well. "These people" are those people, no matter their race, who think they are entitled to government handouts.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

lol I don't even know how to respond to this.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I don't like having to defend Malkin, but "these people" is not racist. There was a clip of a white guy complaining about not being given benefits for his loyalty to McDonalds as well. "These people" are those people, no matter their race, who think they are entitled to government handouts.
    +1, my feelings exactly.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Oh wait, it was Malkin?
    She is racist.
    She wrote a book supporting the internment of all Muslims like we did with the Japanese in World War II.

My question is, what are they doing to make sure none of this mortgage money ends up in the hands of white male construction workers???

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your both obviously have never heard a racist comment about how black people eat pork and drink kool-aid. You could tell the guest knew she messed up by the look on her face. It was blatant racism, and for you to think im racist is absurd. I look forward to showing others that you think that because they will simply laugh. IF only you actually know who i am and what i think. Thanks for caring though $#@!s. This IS a racist comment.

and yes i like pork and kool-aid as well but just about everyone knows that that is something that racists make fun of african americans for. So dont play stupid.

When's that hypocritical Malkin going to disappear? She's always talking faster than she thinks.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

if you saw the clip and the context of the conversation there is no debating that it was a racist comment

and to the person who commented about "these people" i dont believe that was racist either, b/c she was simply refering to those in the video. What she then proceeded to say was racist though. In my opinion anyways.

Your both obviously have never heard a racist comment about how black people eat pork and drink kool-aid. You could tell the guest knew she messed up by the look on her face. It was blatant racism, and for you to think im racist is absurd. I look forward to showing others that you think that because they will simply laugh. IF only you actually know who i am and what i think. Thanks for caring though $#@!s. This IS a racist comment.

and yes i like pork and kool-aid as well but just about everyone knows that that is something that racists make fun of african americans for. So dont play stupid.
    Never heard of pork and kool-aid. that sounds more like white trash.
    I have heard fried chicken and water-melon.
    That would have been racist.
    Pork could mean people who like government spending
    and
    kool-aid could mean crazy people who like government spending.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    She wrote a book supporting the internment of all Muslims like we did with the Japanese in World War II.
    Unbelievable, seriously?

Link.

PS - a pork tenderloin with a glass of ice cold red koolaid sounds pretty good actually.

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post
    My question is, what are they doing to make sure none of this mortgage money ends up in the hands of white male construction workers???
    roflol
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

I haven't ever heard that before. I am 100% serious.
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.

I decided to google pork and kool-aid to see if it was used anywhere on the web in a racist matter.

I couldn't find any evidence, but the first result cracked me up:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_pork_in_kool-aid
    ‫‬‫‬

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Never heard of pork and kool-aid. that sounds more like white trash.
    I have heard fried chicken and water-melon.
    That would have been racist.
    Pork could mean people who like government spending
    and
    kool-aid could mean crazy people who like government spending.
    I Live in southeast missouri in a small town with lots of ignorant people, and TRUST me, pork and kool-aid are in many racist comments about African Americans here. I have only lived here for 2 years and it disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    Unbelievable, seriously?
    Well actually maybe not exactly. She does defend the Japanese internment to support Racial Profiling of Muslims though.

I Live in southeast missouri in a small town with lots of ignorant people, and TRUST me, pork and kool-aid are in many racist jokes about African Americans here. I have only lived here for 2 years and it disgusts me.
    anyone else heard this being used as a racist stereotype?
    Racism is still alive in this state... and i've never heard that before...
    Most black people here don't eat pork products.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    I decided to google pork and kool-aid to see if it was used anywhere on the web in a racist matter.

I couldn't find any evidence, but the first result cracked me up:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_pork_in_kool-aid
    I googled pork & koolaid and found this racist shirt someone had made...

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Well actually maybe not exactly. She does defend the Japanese internment to support Racial Profiling of Muslims though.

Well, that is racist.

glad to see lots of responses. ALthough i disagree with some of you i appreciate you putting down your thoughts. Keep em' coming.

How exactly did the Japanese internment help us win WWII? I've never quite understood that argument.
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

I've never heard Kool-Aid drinking and Pork barrel spending being a euphemism for racism. But we have a dark skinned President so if you criticize anyone that looks like him then anything you say is racist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pork and Kool-Aid? Jesus, how many foods are now related to racist comments about black people? I mean, I knew about the fried chicken, BBQ ribs, and watermelon stereotypes, but...pork and Kool-Aid? Seriously, I'm not sure how common of a stereotype that is, because I've never heard it.

In any case, judging by the Obama worshippers in general, it really does seem like Kool-Aid in particular is falling from the sky (Heaven's Gate reference of course).

Quote Originally Posted by AutoDas View Post
    I've never heard Kool-Aid drinking and Pork barrel spending being a euphemism for racism. But we have a dark skinned President so if you criticize anyone that looks like him then anything you say is racist.
    this.
    edit: and this is why the obama forum satire crew yells racism to everything everyone says... except for those people who are really being racist.

Only a racist mind could imagine such a phrase as being racist.

Not convinced she said it as a racist tract, but this will teach me to never play the devil's advocate and defend Malkin. She definitely has a history of racism.

I connected kool-aid with the common "do not drink the kool-aid" saying, in reference to Jonestown, where people should not just "drink" whatever the authority figure tells you.

And I connected pork with prok barrel spending.
    Last edited by axiomata; 02-12-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by M House View Post
    How exactly did the Japanese internment help us win WWII? I've never quite understood that argument.
    The argument goes that there might have been spies among the Japanese. Why that is a reason to lock up a whole group is beyond me.

Well, I actually have heard of the kool-aid stereotype, though it is also used to describe what a cult follower drinks.

Back in the day, us Paulites were accused of drinking koolaid. Maybe it was a shot at libertarianism?

/tinfoilomg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast