Thread: Man, I freaking HATE Hannity

Man, I freaking HATE Hannity

Why does this guy continue to live? Or for that matter, Michelle Malkin, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, or Bill O'Reilly?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I admit I listen to his show after Rush, because they are the only non-jewish jewish controlled fake conservative talk shows. Actually I like Rush, he serves a purpose for my morning entertainment.

I agree, Zera.. he is ridiculous.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

for posting this thread...you sir are a great american!

dont you feel warm and fuzzy now? hannity is like a fluffy teddy bear....that i want to burn.

It is downright scary the armies of brain dead faithful these frauds command.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

It's simple why. Because for some strange reason, people watch them. Actually, it's not so strange when you consider that, television-wise, there really aren't that many options to choose from. Take back the media, people will start listen more to us, and then Sean Hannity, or at least his show, will discontinue to live.

Quote Originally Posted by chadhb View Post
    I admit I listen to his show after Rush, because they are the only non-jewish jewish controlled fake conservative talk shows. Actually I like Rush, he serves a purpose for my morning entertainment.
    he can be ok about 24% of the time when he rants about too much spending. He will never admit the neocons and the war machine spent us into this mess as well though

Yeah and his warmongering attitude really eats into me.

Oh yeah and today he said something along the lines that it was Bill clinton that wanted everyone in America to own a home. I KNOW that W. said the same thing as well

he likes the bankers too

oh well life goes on

Just waiting for Hannity to be in public for 2012.

For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hannity and fox = keith olberman msnbc... bottom line, they are both bad for you.
    Newt Gingrich

This is it! "Teaparty 11 Money Bomb"

DEC 16th 2011 Pledge to donate now at TeaParty11.com

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Just waiting for Hannity to be in public for 2012.

Oh god please no
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Whiskey tango foxtrot does Judaism have to do with anything?
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

i found it better to just block the msm channels and look to RPF for true content!!!!

whenever isee the label fox/cnn/msnbc or the name beck/hannity/orielly etcetc i just click the channel or lock it out. IT IS WORKING GREAT!!

RPF has the news about 1 week before the msm picks it up anyway. stop watching/listening to the idiots!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

We should make it a point to make hannity look like the true idiot he is.

I mean how fake can you be and still have any type of credibility.Disgusting.
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

i've been actively scanning the rest of the am dial for talk shows besides hannity, rush, etc. they need to lose market share for the damage they helped perpetrate on the american people.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

I find it hard to believe sometimes that someone with as much "education" and experience as Hannity can sound as extraordinarily dumb and ignorant as he does. I've come to think that he is merely a puppet-there to make actual conservatives look dumb (and eventually become dumb) and to make opponents look much smarter by comparison. I overheard some of his TV show last night, and I could've sworn it was more oriented towards kids than adults-or perhaps a satire comedy, considering how it lacked any considerate, critical thought.

If he really is what he appears to be, that is a TRUELY sad reflection on American education and media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Uh uh 6,666 posts

But yeah heavenly boy...it makes you wonder...is he really dumb or just a puppet...im leaning twoards puppet a little bit...or most likely hes a combo of the two.
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hannity is at least more tolerable, personality-wise, than O'Reilly. God I hate O'Reilly.

one thing about all those people, in a free society, you have to tolerate the nonsense too..

Quote Originally Posted by Bontemps View Post
    one thing about all those people, in a free society, you have to tolerate the nonsense too..
    yep the best way is to block your cable channels they are on and DO NOT LISTEN to them

they are just a joke anyway.you would be better off listening to kenny g cd's snickers
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bontemps View Post
    We aren't in a free society. We want one, but we don't have one.

Does that make them fair game?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

I listen to NPR simply because it does have actual interviews, and news stories. Sure, it's establishment propaganda with a leftist spin (mainly just establishment though), but at least it's not some blowhard whose only objective is to win cheap political points and get hung up on a bunch of irrelevant political soap opera bull$#@!.

PS: I like how it is funded in large part by charitable donations too (and at least they tell you which tax-exempt foundations are donating as well).

Quote Originally Posted by mstrmac1 View Post
    hannity and fox = keith olberman msnbc... bottom line, they are both bad for you.
    two opposites of the false paradigm

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    two opposites of the false paradigm
    Olbermann was alright when Bush was president though, I enjoyed his ranting of him. He's pretty useless now, though.

Neocons like to march.....for my freedom right (what bull$#@!)
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where do you get your information from?

Hannity, O'Reilly, Boortz, Savage are tugging the jew line 110%.

They will never talk bad about Israel. They might say something negative in relation to a topical topic but their support is unwavering.

I had a Christian friend tell me that it was apparent for O'Reilly when Passion of the Christ came out and Bill tore into Gibson about his 'fictional' version. The just of it was Bill didn't want negative press for the jews.

I wasn't paying much attention, but hannity caught my attention when he said "nanny-state" and "from cradle to grave" in the same sentence. Did anyone else catch this? sounds like he's stealing RP's lines.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillhouse View Post
    I wasn't paying much attention, but hannity caught my attention when he said "nanny-state" and "from cradle to grave" in the same sentence. Did anyone else catch this? sounds like he's stealing RP's lines.
    Oh yeah...I just happened to catch a few words (before I hastily changed the channel today) of Hannity quoting McCain talking about 'generational theft' Yet, McCain is supporting nationalizing banks that someone in the next generation would possibly be able to privately profit from?

Oh how I pity those who know not of that which is not seen.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Whiskey tango foxtrot does Judaism have to do with anything?

What the hell do you think a neo-con is?

Quote Originally Posted by azminuteman View Post
    Where do you get your information from?

Hannity, O'Reilly, Boortz, Savage are tugging the jew line 110%.

They will never talk bad about Israel. They might say something negative in relation to a topical topic but their support is unwavering.

I had a Christian friend tell me that it was apparent for O'Reilly when Passion of the Christ came out and Bill tore into Gibson about his 'fictional' version. The just of it was Bill didn't want negative press for the jews.

You read something I didn't say........The jews controll the media, you don't get a national radio show unless they approve you. Hell they approve the President on down, to almost every Intenet forum. The jews infiltrated the republican party to brain wash conservatives, neo-conned. You understand, preaching to choir.

Hannity is an idiot... enough said.