Thread: The Messiah is coming! (to Phoenix)

The Messiah is coming! (to Phoenix)

http://kfyi.com/pages/local_news.htm...rticle=5022540

Valley Prepares for Obama Visit

Dobson High principal Matt Gehrman said it's like a ``fancy house guest'' arriving.
    By Associated Press
    Tuesday, February 17, 2009
    More Political News, Videos and Photos

MESA, Ariz. (AP) _ Mesa's Dobson High School is sprucing up as it prepares for Wednesday's visit by President Barack Obama.

Crews are painting, polishing, waxing floors and planting new trees around the campus.

Several Qwest communications trucks were in the school's parking lot Monday.

A Qwest construction supervisor says about 35 workers have been working around-the-clock since Saturday to bring Internet lines, phone lines and data lines into the school and ready for the president, the Secret Service and the news media.

Inside the gym, White House staff are handling the stage setup.

Dobson High principal Matt Gehrman said it's like a ``fancy house guest'' arriving.

Students and teachers return to a regular school day Tuesday after the Monday President's Day holiday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chicken! I love chicken... new desktop wallpaper of that lol

lol!! Great gif!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I bet everyone in that crowed will be required to take their shoes off by secret service

Cheers,
    mark...

We should all attend and go to KFC before hand

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    If you're trying to get the stereotype, why would he dodge it? But come on anyway, I'd expect to see that on YTMND or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ24966 View Post
    We should all attend and go to KFC before hand
    KFC uses soy and other artificial flavor enhancers now ...so I'll pass and make some of my own food, thanks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was just down here last week in my town to push the stimulus bill. I felt dirty.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    KFC uses soy and other artificial flavor enhancers now ...so I'll pass and make some of my own food, thanks.
    Whatever KFC uses the same natural recipe it has always used and if you think they us soybean oil you are wrong, no fast food restaurant uses soybean oil.