Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: BOYCOTT Israel - Here are companies you must avoid!

  1. #1

    BOYCOTT Israel - Here are companies you must avoid!

    BOYCOTT Israel

    Here is a list of companies you can avoid:
    http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php#companies



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    That is interefering in other countries affairs....

    Plenty to boycott at home.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  4. #3

  5. #4
    "That is interefering in other countries affairs...."

    And what about the billions in 'aid' that end up in Israel?

  6. #5
    Will do. Already boycotting Starbucks and Victoria's secret
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Dont forget to boycott Kelloggs after the Michael Phelps incident.

  9. #8
    I will boycott ...God is smiting catepillar at the moment for selling bulldozers to Israeal for our tax money. GRRRRRRR...tones



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    on second thought, deleted
    Last edited by sparebulb; 02-15-2009 at 10:55 PM.
    "Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan

  12. #10
    "Dont forget to boycott Kelloggs after the Michael Phelps incident."

    Kelloggs will have to include toy bongs in their cereals after this.

  13. #11
    Looks like I'll be stepping up my use of Home Depot and Kleenex. Don't suppose they make Wonder Bras for men, do you?

    Maybe we should boycott every American company that lobbies our congress to send money to Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and the Palestinian territories. In fact, companies like Caterpillar lobby our government so that any money they send to Israel in particular must be spent on Caterpillar products. And every defense contractor lobbies our government so our money must be spent on American defense contractors' products.

    None of them deserves a dime of our money unless we send it there ourselves.

    Maybe someone here can explain something to me. Jordan and Egypt used to be at near constant war with Israel. But since they negotiated and signed treaties, there hasn't been even a hint of hostilities between those countries and Israel. I have traveled extensively in Egypt and Jordan after crossing from Israel without any problems. In fact, I had more problems with the Turks, supposedly friendly to Israel, than with Israel's former enemies. So, why is it assumed among Ron Paul supporters in particular that the Israelis are the obstacle to peace in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

    I would add the fact that Egypt wants nothing to do with the Palestinians, having closed the Gaza border as much as possible. The only time they allow Palestinian leaders into the country is for negotiations, then it's out as fast as possible. Does that mean Egypt is also hated in the Ron Paul zone as well? Just wondering.

  14. #12
    Pfft. Like anyone has any money to not give to companies.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I will boycott ...God is smiting catepillar at the moment for selling bulldozers to Israeal for our tax money. GRRRRRRR...tones
    Who wants to make a bet on whether or not the above comment is serious?

  16. #14
    You planning on buying a bulldozer tones?

    Just stick a big ass logo on the blade for us okay!
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Who wants to make a bet on whether or not the above comment is serious?
    Oi gevelt! 10 sheckles!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister


  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BKom View Post
    Looks like I'll be stepping up my use of Home Depot and Kleenex. Don't suppose they make Wonder Bras for men, do you?

    Maybe we should boycott every American company that lobbies our congress to send money to Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and the Palestinian territories. In fact, companies like Caterpillar lobby our government so that any money they send to Israel in particular must be spent on Caterpillar products. And every defense contractor lobbies our government so our money must be spent on American defense contractors' products.

    None of them deserves a dime of our money unless we send it there ourselves.

    Maybe someone here can explain something to me. Jordan and Egypt used to be at near constant war with Israel. But since they negotiated and signed treaties, there hasn't been even a hint of hostilities between those countries and Israel. I have traveled extensively in Egypt and Jordan after crossing from Israel without any problems. In fact, I had more problems with the Turks, supposedly friendly to Israel, than with Israel's former enemies. So, why is it assumed among Ron Paul supporters in particular that the Israelis are the obstacle to peace in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

    I would add the fact that Egypt wants nothing to do with the Palestinians, having closed the Gaza border as much as possible. The only time they allow Palestinian leaders into the country is for negotiations, then it's out as fast as possible. Does that mean Egypt is also hated in the Ron Paul zone as well? Just wondering.
    This thread is about boycotting companies due to the recent massacre in Gaza, but since you ask questions - I'll answer. USA floods money and weapons into Jordan and Egypt, and as for Egypt, it is run by a very unpopular secularist dictator, the Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak may be willing to close the door to Palestine and look the other way while America slips a couple billion under the table every year, but I can assure you the people of Egypt resent him for it. I'm not as familiar with the situation in Jordan but rest assured billions has been flooded into that country too.

    I can't see anyone talking about obstacles or hating countries in this thread so I don't know why you're bringing that up, but if you can't see why Israel may be considered the obstacle to peace, after it's recent offensive that killed 1,300 people, then perhaps it says more about you than about anyone here.

    Anyway...I can't say that I'll particularily strive to boycott any company but I must say there is some interesting stuff to read if you follow the links to the companies on that site and see what the site is saying about them.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK


    http://www.KnowYourRINO.com


    "If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon


    “It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Hewlett Packard and DeWalt (tool company) are both in Israel.
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

  21. #18
    I can appreciate why people would want to boycott Israeli companies, but surely not all Israeli companies support the actions of their government. I wouldn't want people to boycott my company, if I had one, because of some idiotic/horrible thing my government did. I'm not responsible for that.
    No one can speak for me. No man is above me. None may exercise authority over me while I stand on my own property. The only valid law is the Natural Law discoverable by every man's ability to reason.

  22. #19
    i should point out that one of the most evil things a democracy does is create the illusion that the people of a nation are responsible for its governments actions. Which is of course nonsense to a large degree. Think of the tragedy of the firebombing of Dresden civilians in WWII. Thousands of innocent people died horrible deaths, but it could be justified to some people because Hitler was elected by the German people, and they were responsible for his actions in the eyes of some.
    No one can speak for me. No man is above me. None may exercise authority over me while I stand on my own property. The only valid law is the Natural Law discoverable by every man's ability to reason.

  23. #20
    the other day my boss said "by the time your 50 your going to be screwed because theres not going to be anyplace to shop after your done boycotting everyone"

  24. #21
    Heres a hint. If you buy local wherever possible, and American where local isnt possible, you not only boycott all this bull$#@!, but you also boycott the banksters.

    At the moment, what I dont spend on roof, clothing, food, fuel and medicine is going to Federal, Winchester, Remington, Colt and Smith and Wesson.

  25. #22
    I am quite sure the neighboring islamic nations are bought off or threatened to turn a blind eye. disgusting. tones

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofreason View Post
    i should point out that one of the most evil things a democracy does is create the illusion that the people of a nation are responsible for its governments actions. Which is of course nonsense to a large degree. Think of the tragedy of the firebombing of Dresden civilians in WWII. Thousands of innocent people died horrible deaths, but it could be justified to some people because Hitler was elected by the German people, and they were responsible for his actions in the eyes of some.

    That framework was created in the US to support it's foreign agenda to "aggressor countries". On that same principal, why doesn't the US bomb Canada for Canadians that commit crimes in the states?

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Minarchy4Sale View Post
    Heres a hint. If you buy local wherever possible, and American where local isnt possible, you not only boycott all this bull$#@!, but you also boycott the banksters.

    At the moment, what I dont spend on roof, clothing, food, fuel and medicine is going to Federal, Winchester, Remington, Colt and Smith and Wesson.
    I guess you didn't get the memo that S&W supported Clinton's assault weapons ban and Colt only makes handguns for police now. Ruger also is being boycotted by gun owners who hate duplicitous anti-gun jerks owning gun manufacturers. So, looks like it's homespun weapons or none at all.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Hmm, that web site is in the UK which is the latest country to declare sharia law. I wonder if the originators of that web site are Muslim...wink wink. Oh surely not ! The new ruling elite in the once Great Britain wouldn't want to see the downfall of the Jewish state now would they?LOL. Those of you that are so vigorously supporting the destruction of Israel are really good little dhimmi's aren't you?

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BKom View Post
    I guess you didn't get the memo that S&W supported Clinton's assault weapons ban and Colt only makes handguns for police now. Ruger also is being boycotted by gun owners who hate duplicitous anti-gun jerks owning gun manufacturers. So, looks like it's homespun weapons or none at all.
    As for Ruger - I still wont buy one.

    I guess you didnt get the memo that S&W sucked Clinton's balls while it was owned by a British company. It has since been sold twice, all the offending douchebags were sacked, and it is now owned by a solid 2nd Amendment holding company.

    As far as colt goes, allow me a bit of creative license. I dont own colt, and wont. I was referring to the AR. Perhaps I should have said 'eugene stoner'. I sure didnt want to list every domestic manufacturer of AR hardware.

    I own a Glock. I hate it. If I can help it, it will be last foreign made weapon I own. (though the HK force is hard to resist)

  31. #27
    I am boycotting boycots.


    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    "Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

    "China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

    "Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    Hmm, that web site is in the UK which is the latest country to declare sharia law. I wonder if the originators of that web site are Muslim...wink wink. Oh surely not ! The new ruling elite in the once Great Britain wouldn't want to see the downfall of the Jewish state now would they?LOL. Those of you that are so vigorously supporting the destruction of Israel are really good little dhimmi's aren't you?
    Who's talking about destruction of countries? Apart from your off-topic rambling... And if you're implying that Muslims are now ruling the UK I'll remind you they make up about 2.5% of the population (compare to 15% being athiests and 71% Christians). The website is clearly Muslim, but you don't have anything to say other than the wonderance of the religious background of the website makers, and this is the only vaguely on-topic thing you said.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK


    http://www.KnowYourRINO.com


    "If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon


    “It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

  33. #29
    wow, Israel owns a lot of stuff:S

  34. #30
    Hahahaha... this is rediculous...

    It goes completely against Ron Paul's principals which are:

    1. To not interfere in the affairs of other countries.

    2. See number 1.

    Honestly if I was Israeli, I'd be just about fed up too. They've been trying to play nice for decades... I'm surprised their patience lasted this long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Its ok to boycott AZ; federal crime to boycott Israel
    By YumYum in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:15 AM
  2. A list of CFR affiliated companies to Boycott
    By FrankRep in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:03 AM
  3. Boycott Israel - Stop Funding Israel - IFCJ Call Part One
    By WarDog in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:12 PM
  4. Most companies in US avoid federal income taxes
    By Liberty Star in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:10 PM
  5. Boycott these companies!
    By spacehabitats in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •