Thread: My new social network

My new social network

http://busywives.ning.com/

This is not a site that would be "competing" with RPF. This is just a site for women that want to chat with other women, rant, make a blog, and take part on a forum. It is still a baby, and I am very new to this, but I would appreciate ya'll joining and just jumping on in if you'd like.
    >Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
    >Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
    - Earlie Cuyler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not a wife but I have one though... I'll send her the link.

Thanks. I have just added a section for tried and true recipes that husbands and kids will eat.

And, not any of that crazy crap you see recipes for that no one you have ever met would eat.. much less a meat and taters guy.

I hope she enjoys it.
    >Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
    >Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
    - Earlie Cuyler

someone said meat and potatoes?!?

LOL!

Here is the section that has a few recipes, if you men want to check it out:

http://busywives.ning.com/forum/topics/recipes-1
    - Earlie Cuyler