Thread: Campaign For Liberty needs more handouts for specific issues

Exclamation Campaign For Liberty needs more handouts for specific issues

Title says it all, don't you agree?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes
    slim jims

slim jims, flyers, press releases, sample letters, faxes, business cards, etc...

All for download and printing. The States could really use these things to fight things like Real ID and the Ammunition Accountability Act!!!

Well here are some unofficial CFL slim jims I created as the NY State Coordinator. Again, unofficial, but I would like some advice on them:

http://www.stevenforcongress.com/NY_...e-mailing.html

They are listed halfway down, also on the right column. There is a slimjim for End the Fed, Real-ID, NY Gun Control (including serial ammunition) and Seniors. They were written for general audience, with more emotion.
    For freedom,
    Steven Vasquez

Where do you go to order those slim jims? They are great! tones

Well as I said, they are not official yet, but I designed them so you can print them 2 sided, and then use a paper cutter to have 2 slim jims per page. I did the same thing during my Congressional campaign, being a fiscal conservative.
    For freedom,
    Steven Vasquez

Campaign for Liberty should team up with the crew at www.Constitutionaltender.com and come up with some flyers to support the bills which are popping up in state legislatures across the county to follow Article 1, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Designing them to look good in black and white will allow people to print more, failing that, try to use equil amounts of colors - as the first empty color = "out of ink" and will eithor look lousy or prevent the printer from operating till you buy another very expensive print cartrage.

Encouraging people to look into continuous/bulk ink feed systems will also save lots of money and allow supporters to print more.

Home printing tends to be one of the most expensive ways to print these things.

-t