Thread: Joseph Farah says 1st tier are pretenders & only ones against id cards are Paul &...

Thumbs up Joseph Farah says 1st tier are pretenders & only ones against id cards are Paul &...

In a interview with christian radio show endtime ministries Joseph Farah says top tier are pretenders, they are snubbing their nose at Christians for not accepting to participate in the "Values Voter Presidential Debate" & only ones against id cards are Paul & Tancredo. They later brought up Paul's view on Iraq, since on a earlier day they had Paul on their show. Of course Farah was not in favor of Pauls view on that topic, but what I found surprising is that you can tell Paul had an effect on the interviewers because it seems they really didnt buy into Farah's war-mongering. When Farah was done with his Pro war Iraq speech the interviewer basically said that its still not clear why we went in and says something is just not right about it. A 2nd reason why I think Paul had an impact on this endtime radio show is that during a commercial they played back part of the interview they had with Paul. I checked some of the other archived show and on most of them they keep replaying clips of the interview with Paul during the commercials. Most importantly they had an impact on the listeners of the show because they said they got so many responses of that show with Ron Paul they decided to replay it a few days ago. The link is on the very bottom. They get about 23,000 people dowloading their mp3 shows a month. I think this is a good sign that even Christians who believe Iran will attack Israel(prophecy) can see that war-mongering is not the way and support Paul's view.

direct mp3 of show: MP3

show starts 8:50 minutes into show(lots of pre-show commercials) and Farah talks about the upcoming debate he's hosting
    interviewer brings up Paul: 25 minutes into show
    2nd time they bring up Paul: 29:15 into show
    clip of paul in their commercial: 45:30 into show

if you want to listen to the interview they had with paul heres the link from RPR without the commercials: MP3

to check out their website go here

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm much more worried by the Vatican than I am by the Iranians. Iran plays a much smaller role. (prophesy)

I do think Paul needs to push the Christian Just War Theory to the Christians in this country. It makes sense and will really get him in touch with that base.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

Quote Originally Posted by Locke_rpr View Post
    I'm much more worried by the Vatican than I am by the Iranians. Iran plays a much smaller role. (prophesy)
    Ya, I agree with you. Its my belief that the image of the beast which once was the holy roman empire will revive (healing of the wound) but this time America will play along. Too many American Christians believe they should enforce their beliefs through the government. They seem to forget that how the Holy Roman Empire began. I believe we are the 2nd beast of revelation which is the lamb rises out of the earth with two horns and begins speaking like a dragon. Beasts in the bible always represent Nations and since the bible usually refers Christ to a lamb then I think that beast represents a nation that is christ like but later begins to speak as a dragon(satan). I think we are in the part of history where the US is begining to act like a dragon, just like Holy Roman Empire enfocing our will through force. It will be interesting to see how all this unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Richandler View Post
    I do think Paul needs to push the Christian Just War Theory to the Christians in this country. It makes sense and will really get him in touch with that base.
    I'm a Christian and all the people in my church believe whatever Hannity says.

I was told that Paul is wrong on the war - we have to catch the terrorists and we're not nation building.

So tonight I sent them the link with Paul O'Neill.. I really hope they watch it - the one where the President says he wants to take out Saddam - in January of 2001....

I sure hope they watch the video. That could make the difference.

Good idea to work gradually with your church group, You know their buttons, so you only need to send them a couple good articles or videos.

What about the one with Cheney in 1994 saying we should never try to occupy iraq? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSK5mNbgow

Since you know these people you can make a difference - but gradually, keep at it.

People need to be honest with themselves. Do people in their hearts really believe that 1 year from now, Iraq is going to be peaceful and unified? How are our combat soldiers over there going to change the people's psychology? If people are honest, they know that in 1 year nothing is going to change other than more sons and daughters of regular folks around the country are going to come home in pine boxes. Bush's little experiment in spreading democracy has failed, it isn't going to work, and we should just end it.

It's not F'ING WORTH IT.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    People need to be honest with themselves. Do people in their hearts really believe that 1 year from now, Iraq is going to be peaceful and unified? How are our combat soldiers over there going to change the people's psychology? If people are honest, they know that in 1 year nothing is going to change other than more sons and daughters of regular folks around the country are going to come home in pine boxes. Bush's little experiment in spreading democracy has failed, it isn't going to work, and we should just end it.

It's not F'ING WORTH IT.
    dont see how he thinks withdrawing 5700 supposed to correct things when theres still more troops than before the surge. it will probably get worse now and use that as an excuse to send 30,000 more. they clearly r setting it up to stay a long time. people r blind.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom24 View Post
    I'm a Christian and all the people in my church believe whatever Hannity says.

I was told that Paul is wrong on the war - we have to catch the terrorists and we're not nation building.

So tonight I sent them the link with Paul O'Neill.. I really hope they watch it - the one where the President says he wants to take out Saddam - in January of 2001....

I sure hope they watch the video. That could make the difference.
    You should call a recruiter and tell them your church cant wait to sign up and fight the good fight.....
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

Quote Originally Posted by akalucas View Post
    Ya, I agree with you. Its my belief that the image of the beast which once was the holy roman empire will revive (healing of the wound) but this time America will play along. Too many American Christians believe they should enforce their beliefs through the government. They seem to forget that how the Holy Roman Empire began. I believe we are the 2nd beast of revelation which is the lamb rises out of the earth with two horns and begins speaking like a dragon. Beasts in the bible always represent Nations and since the bible usually refers Christ to a lamb then I think that beast represents a nation that is christ like but later begins to speak as a dragon(satan). I think we are in the part of history where the US is begining to act like a dragon, just like Holy Roman Empire enfocing our will through force. It will be interesting to see how all this unfolds.

WOW - i have never thought about the beast in terms of nations only as leaders - do you belive in the person of the antichrist or is it as a nation. I think it would be more interesting how it plays out if I were sitting on the moon eating popcorn watchin it all. I am very worried right now - and I know I should nt have a spirit of fear. But im scared. Since you seem to have a bit of a handle on eschatology do you belive in teh rapture of the church?

Quote Originally Posted by RP4ME View Post
    WOW - i have never thought about the beast in terms of nations only as leaders - do you belive in the person of the antichrist or is it as a nation. I think it would be more interesting how it plays out if I were sitting on the moon eating popcorn watchin it all. I am very worried right now - and I know I should nt have a spirit of fear. But im scared. Since you seem to have a bit of a handle on eschatology do you belive in teh rapture of the church?
    If I may interject, the only mention of antichrist in the scripture is in 1 John and he uses a small 'a'. He doesn't describe antichrist as a person but simply a spirit of a person who doesn't believe Christ came in the flesh.

An no, you should not have a spirit of fear. Revelation, for the most part was written in a parable form so it's original intent could not be corrupted. In the Gospels, Jesus always spoke in parables to the masses. And when He explained the parables, he used MORE parables.

As to the rapture, it is simply not God's M.O. for anyone to 'ascend' anywhere except Jesus (John 3:13). Heaven always descended upon people - Moses on the mountain, The upper room, and Paul on the way to Damascus.

The message behind scripture is about 'The coming of the Lord' NOT 'The going of the saints.'

(end rant!)