Thread: Boycott Israel - Stop Funding Israel - IFCJ Call Part One

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Much to My Shame

I used to contribute to the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. I'm so glad I stopped doing that, especially after watching this video.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Charity Watch gave it an F. Their commercials are purely a scam.

Reminds me of those bull$#@! "air lift jews out of russia to a safe home in Israel" commercials. I think it's this same piece of trash pennis sucking rabbi.

Look...I just called that number ...they only have agents who answer the phone and take information. The woman had NO clue what was on those commercials...the phone answerers aren't involved with this..it's just a job. She said she was completely clueless about the rockets ..and didn't even know anything about the commercials...give em a call..eh..they are just answering the phone. She did give me customer service and I'll call them in the morning. she also gave me the website:

www.IFCJ.org

tones

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    Look...I just called that number ...they only have agents who answer the phone and take information. The woman had NO clue what was on those commercials...the phone answerers aren't involved with this..it's just a job. She said she was completely clueless about the rockets ..and didn't even know anything about the commercials...give em a call..eh..they are just answering the phone.
    Exactly- you can tell that the woman who answered the phone is just an order taker- perhaps a volunteer, but most likely a "call center" employee who is reading from a script.

The guy who makes the video spends all that time bullying a woman at a call center who obviously has no idea whats going on.

By the end of that call, the caller came off as such a total prick that I was sympathizing with the call center girl.

Well...I would be surprised if she even stayed on the phone that long...I consider that video contrived. tones

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.