Thread: New video from the maker of freedom sushi

New video from the maker of freedom sushi

I don't know what goes on in this boys mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAmdGosvzk

mkauai
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this relates to Ron Paul how?

HAHAHAHA. That was hilarious.

That is incredible!

Gets your attention, I bet that vid will get a couple hundred thousand hits!!

Haha, I read the comments and was getting ready to come back and move the thread.

LOL - one bump for the salty dog and off to work for me

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

LMAO my comment - "OMG! Best and most shocking shark attack video I've seen all election cycle!"
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I don't know what goes on in this boys mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAmdGosvzk

mkauai
    ha... so the dog was never attacked though. I was about to say..ouch lol I bet that shark never tasted some dog meat

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, the dog still happily chases balls in the sea, and hopefully the shark doesn't yet have a taste for the furry rascals.

m - who's had the Thunderbirds practicing overhead, (for a Sat show over Waikiki), most of the day. Holy... wow...

~ C.Coolidge