View Poll Results: Who do you admire more?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Irwin Schiff

19 57.58%
  • Peter Schiff

14 42.42%

Thread: Who do you admire more? Irwin Schiff or Peter Schiff?

Who do you admire more? Irwin Schiff or Peter Schiff?

Last edited by dude58677; 01-27-2009 at 07:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For now, Irwin Schiff. May change my vote some other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What can Irwin do if he's locked away =o

By the way, Peter's brother works for Euro Pac

My gut reaction was Irwin, but I don't know. It's like choosing between vanilla and chocolate ice-cream. They're both good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    My gut reaction was Irwin, but I don't know. It's like choosing between vanilla and chocolate ice-cream. They're both good.
    Nah, chocolate is way better. Who agrees?

I had to go with Peter, he at least hasnt gone to prison.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    I had to go with Peter, he at least hasnt gone to prison.
    Irwin went to prison because he was exposing the sham that is the Federal Income Tax..

He is a hero of mine, and a great, loving person..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Nah, chocolate is way better. Who agrees?
    Edit: nm

Peter Schiff is more useful at the moment.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I don't know much about Irwin, but he does sound like a real hero.

I have much respect for Peter, and feel as though i know him well from his many tv appearances.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Well if this country goes the way of Gerald Celente's views there will definitely be a force out there somewhere giving Irwin back his freedom.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Irwin, because without him, Peter would not be who is now... in more ways than one.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul