Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What you will now see from the Media

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    I'd say Conza is a highly intelligent person who was adept at watching the patterns and accurately predicted the media's response.
    It is all rather predictable when you consider that it happens every time the government changes party hands. Once you snap out of the matrix and can look at it from the outside, seeing the dynamics of the mass manipulation of the people at work, you can pretty easily predict the big picture future. It all tends to follow the same playbook over and over. Why? Because people are dumb and fall for the same stuff over and over.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please come back, Conza88!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Election bump.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Tell me the CA lotto numbers please
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

The Hannity coming around and isn't so bad bump. lol

The RPF super secret crystal ball. Tell no one of this!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Hahah! Repeats itself... in circles we go.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456