Thread: Ron Paul Speaks at USC now on youtube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its sad to me that teh speaker had to adress teh crowd as the Constitution underground....thsi shoudl not be and it makes me so sad.......Every candidate should be about teh consitution!
    But great video I LOVE PAUL! HE IS a WINNER!
    Last edited by RP4ME; 09-12-2007 at 10:06 PM.

I think we should see if we can get these videos up on Metacafe instead of YouTube. I say this because if we can get enough views alongside high ratings the creators of these videos might be able to make money on these videos in which they can contribute to the campaign. I'm specifically think Aravoth style videos. And if we can get more editing in these style videos they might hold up too.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

I love it!

Ron Paul: Member of the Constitutional Underground
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

This is awesome, thanks for posting!

Great videos, thanks for posting!

And this is totally irrelevant, but in the first video (part one of five) right after Ron Paul sits down while he is being introduced, a lady sits down next to him. She leans in and says something to him, and he claps his hands like a happy little kid. It is about the cutest thing I ever saw, so endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by SwanMaiden View Post
    Great videos, thanks for posting!

And this is totally irrelevant, but in the first video (part one of five) right after Ron Paul sits down while he is being introduced, a lady sits down next to him. She leans in and says something to him, and he claps his hands like a happy little kid. It is about the cutest thing I ever saw, so endearing.
    YEs he woudl be the best grandad ya know - he is just sweet, optomistic not fear mongering and belives in people......Kinda liek regaean in some ways prefering negotations over war......but he'd stick to his guns tough liek mArshall dillon...Loff me some paul...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

wow that was awesome! thanks for posting

That was just terrific. What a huge crowd of kids! He's right, can't have a revolution without the young people.

Can't believe the anthem actually choked me up too .. how many have I heard in my 42 years? Never had that effect before.

What a great man.

Ok now I can go to bed ;-)
    If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy.
    Thomas Jefferson

Tired of Digg? Join Mixx and the Ron Paul group there.

If you use Google Video you can upload it all in one file.

I loved this. Well done vodeo, some one knows how to use a tripod.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    I loved this. Well done vodeo, some one knows how to use a tripod.

beauty of LA appearances eh? was really nice!
    "We revere the Native American tradition of making choices based on what's best for the coming seven generations. And then we support more gun control, the one thing that made all the genocides and massacres of civilians throughout history possible." - Richard Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by nexalacer View Post
    beauty of LA appearances eh? was really nice!
    Really liked this one..... those kids got the proverbial liberty uppercut - and loved it