Thread: Survival Seed Bank..check it out!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is that a reliable source?
    im a noob when it commeth to seeds. is that expensive?

thanks for this tones, been looking for something similar for a while.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Thanks Tones! My father and I were just discussing our gardens this weekend and where we were going to get our seeds from since our usual seed store just closed down.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Last edited by Dieseler; 02-02-2009 at 01:02 PM.
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Check out www.ABCeeds.com.

They offer both hybrid and heirloom seed packs.

A good vegetable pack enough to plant 2500 sq ft is $30.

http://www.abceeds.com/searchresults.asp?cat=81 (link to the heirloom veggie pack)

A nice thread on heirloom seeds: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=144822
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it that those seeds are packaged so they can be buried and last for many many years. tones (If they are just in bags..they are only good for about a year)

We're working on an open source seed bank like this at Factor e Farm, along with much more. Check out the latest Distillations episode at the OpenFarmTech.org blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtfV5ZdexgE
    Evolve to Freedom through being fully self sufficient and independent of systems of control in economy, technology, energy, education, nutrition, health, and other power centers of society. An Idea Whose Time Has Come. The Government starts at the precincts. Become a Party Precinct Chairperson to help take back the Government. Take Liberty into your own hands. Join the Campaign for Liberty. Educate yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    That's cool. I thought the subject was going to be about the huge doomsday seed vault Rockefeller and Bill Gates funded up in Svalbard. Give that a google if you like.

I'm hoping to get into gardening myself. I'd like to get to a point where I not only stock up (I want to learn how to preserve) on foods for me and my family but also be able to turn a profit.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.