Thread: ~~~ Ron Paul Video Archives ~~~

~~~ Ron Paul Video Archives ~~~

In response to youtube tyranny... I'd like to compile, with your help, a list of the past, great & amazing youtube videos, that pertain to our movement and what it represents. Videos that are above the par, and deserve to be remembered, that deserve to be maintained and are valuable for all our futures sake.

The list may end up being categorized, but for the moment, suggest, go through your favorites, old threads, etc. Essentially, this will be an easy resource for all to access the videos that all had an influence on the movement at some point in time, for whatever reason and so that we can all download them, remember them - and use them if again in the future, before they all disappear down the memory hole and all that fine work gets turned to waste. Especially add the ones that are at risk of being censored due to copyright (even if its fair use), or tells it like it is.

Ron Paul : Don't tread on me
    Ron Paul: A New Hope
    Ron Paul : When in the course of human events..
    Ron Paul : Join The Revolution
    Ron Paul Supports the Troops
    Ron Paul: Tea Party 07
    Ron Paul: Founding Fathers
    Why Is The Mainstream Media Scared Of This Man
    Ron Paul: Change the World 2.0
    Freedom is Popular
    Ron Paul December 16th Money Bomb
    Ron Paul Speaking the truth about Iraq and History.
    Ron Paul Rising
    Ron Paul : Our Way
    Land of the Free
    Ron Paul - A Game of Inches
    What they will say about the 08 election in the future!
    Ron Paul for the Long Haul Ad
    RON PAUL AD - "Awesome!"

Wise Words: Ron Paul & Benjamin Franklin
    Ron Paul's Gold Rush Revolution
    Ron Paul Slams Republican Warmongers
    Ron Paul - Republicans Don't Elect Most Qualified Candidate!
    Peter Schiff Was Right 2006 - 2007 (2nd Edition)
    Peter Schiff Analogies

Ron Paul Hits it out of the Park on CNN American Morning
    Ron Paul: The Peoples Champion

How to create an Angry American
    American WARNING
    We are the Ones we've been Waiting For

Free At Last (Ron Paul, Martin Luther King)
    The Final Push for World Government
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
    How The Elite Control Politics

What we chose to ignore
    Battle at Spokane III

RON PAUL Tribute
    American President Idol: The GOP Candidates
    Aimee Allen's *Unofficial* Ron Paul Revolution Video
    Unnecessary censorship of Ron Paul

Ron Paul: "The High Tide"
    Ed Griffin Ron Paul Rally in Mountain View

Ron Paul: House of Cards
    U.S. Economy : The Philosopher's Stone

These are all going to be very important over the next few years.
    Last edited by Conza88; 01-29-2009 at 04:01 AM.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's a good tool to use for ripping/downloading them to our own machines??
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    Ah yes, good point.

Downloadhelper.net - Firefox addon. Very easy to use.

Dunno for other browsers.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

We actually had a member here create a site called ronpaularchives.com that looked a lot like youtube in the design, sadly it didn't catch on. Perhaps we can get him to revive it- Just do a forum search and you will find who made it.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by CasualApathy View Post
    We actually had a member here create a site called ronpaularchives.com that looked a lot like youtube in the design, sadly it didn't catch on. Perhaps we can get him to revive it- Just do a forum search and you will find who made it.
    http://www.ronpaularchives.net/

Hmmmm

Worthy Threads:

Latest RealPlayer update has an internal D/L tool, pops up right over any video content you are watching.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm

great list conza.

You should make a non Ron Paul section on that list for Peter Schiff, G Edward Griffin, and such.
    Last edited by mediahasyou; 01-25-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Ron Paul: "The High Tide" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26Fh...e=channel_page

Ed Griffin Ron Paul Rally in Mountain View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6zh...e=channel_page

Aravoth should share his videos with us all. Then we can all upload his videos. They cant censor them all.
    Last edited by mediahasyou; 01-25-2009 at 11:49 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Oh yea, that's the one. it looks like the perfect platform don't you think?
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

bump.

Worthy Threads:

You should probably post this on the CFL site, there is much more activism going on over there these days.

Added.

Keep them coming.

Worthy Threads:

Don't forget to get these copied to your computers and to http://ronpaularchives.net/
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbrownsauce View Post
    Don't forget to get these copied to your computers and to http://ronpaularchives.net/
    Goood site.

Worthy Threads:

ya I'm gonna ad ronpaul archives to
    http://www.libertyclick.com

and link to this list there for extra viewing. you make awesome lists conza!
    Last edited by nayjevin; 03-02-2009 at 07:21 PM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yea, it looks pretty sweet. I have hundreds of videos I would still like to add to it, and you dont have to worry about censorship! I promise. promote the hell out of it, but people STILL insist on using youtube, even though they censor, and are blocked by alot of people. The military can not access youtube, and there are alot of employers that have it blocked as well. I'm more then happy to add to it, and continue to support it, as long as people will make use of it.

Actually, Im going to go add more files to it now. Havent updated it in a while....
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Anyone have this saved. I remember liking it, but the audio is gone because someone didn't like the music being used.
    I'm sure that's what it is, right?
    I support Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bryan View Post
    Anyone have this saved. I remember liking it, but the audio is gone because someone didn't like the music being used.
    I'll look. Don't think so though :s

Maybe msg the acct holder.

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    I'll look. Don't think so though :s

Maybe msg the acct holder.
    Yeah. I'll probably message him.
    I support Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bryan View Post
    Another reason NOT to use youtube and opt for ronpaularchives
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Keeeeeeeep them coming.

Worthy Threads:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glad most still remain up .

For those interested in nostalgia.

Worthy Threads: