Thread: EBook-How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World By Harry Browne.

EBook-How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World By Harry Browne.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4669582

One of the best books I have ever read.

How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World is a Handbook for Personal Liberty — showing you how to use libertarian principles to make your life much freer right now. It presents a unique libertarian view of morality, government, society, and human nature. Part I identifies the mental traps that are so easy to fall into — traps that prevent you from being as free as you could be. Part II provides specific techniques you can use today to obtain greater freedom from government, from societal restrictions, and from business, personal, and family problems. Part III shows how to make necessary changes to a freer life right now.

While Harry waited and hoped for a free society, he made sure that his own life was as free and happy as possible. Using the same libertarian principles that would underlie a free society, he created a successful and joyous life for himself and his family. He put these principles and techniques into his book, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In the book you’ll find ways to obtain greater freedom from government, freedom from social restrictions, freedom from business problems, personal problems, family problems, and freedom from the treadmill.

How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World will not only put you on the path to a freer, happier life, it will inspire almost anyone to take greater responsibility for his own life — to quit focusing on the shortcomings of others and use the sovereignty one does have to take control of one’s own life and make the most of it. How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World can make your life much freer and happier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One of my long time favorites.

Thanks!

Free yourself first!

I <3 Harry Browne and wish he was still alive to see how the Freedom movement has grown. RIP, Harry!
    If God himself got off his throne, descended from the heavens, trumpetted at my door, and announced that I was wasting my time trying to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse, I would thank him for his concern and ask him to leave me to my business. I've wasted lots of time on far less noble causes. ~RockEnds

Got the book.... hmmmm

Don't think it is the solution though.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Got the book.... hmmmm

Not "the solution" but "a solution". A free society is created one by one.<IMHO> Just lose the "governmentality". It's very hard to fight an enemy that maintains an outpost in your mind.

Depends on what you see the problem as.

Are you referring to the books skepticism about getting involved in issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    It's very hard to fight an enemy that maintains an outpost in your mind.
    Wow!! Very well put, TW.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Thanks. I've been meaning to read this but it is out of print.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Wow!! Very well put, TW.
    Thanks! But the idea is not totally original with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Thanks! But the idea is not totally original with me.

ahh...well...

I'd like to download this book but the site is wanting me to sign up for Torrent.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

ahh...well...

I'd like to download this book but the site is wanting me to sign up for Torrent.
    Torrent may just be your best shot.

Here's a book review.
    http://www.thefreemanonline.org/departments/book-review-how-i-found-freedom-in-an-unfree-world-by-harry-browne/print/

ahh...well...

It sounds like you need to download/install a bittorent client.

http://www.bittorrent.com/btusers/download/

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Depends on what you see the problem as.

Are you referring to the books skepticism about getting involved in issues?
    Correct. Lot of it agree with. But you simply can't get away, world government - RFID chips being used for digital money, considered terrorist if you don't get a chip. Can't trade without it. Got to fight it. Can't just sit by. It sucks alright, but that is the nature of the leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post
    Thanks. I've been meaning to read this but it is out of print.
    $70 USD cost me..
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Correct. Lot of it agree with. But you simply can't get away, world government - RFID chips being used for digital money, considered terrorist if you don't get a chip. Can't trade without it. Got to fight it. Can't just sit by. It sucks alright, but that is the nature of the leviathan.
    I don't think he meant that you should never get involved in issue, but rather should decide if it's really something important to you, or if you are just letting something consume your life when you could improve it by doing other things...and of course he did get involved himself as he ran twice for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    I don't think he meant that you should never get involved in issue, but rather should decide if it's really something important to you, or if you are just letting something consume your life when you could improve it by doing other things...and of course he did get involved himself as he ran twice for president.
    Yeah, Lew Rockwell I think mentioned on his blog one time, he later regretted parts of that book or something. Aspects of it, relating to what we are discussing.

Worthy Threads:

i started readin this and it aint nothin special yet but i'm gonna keep goin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.