Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul was just the answer the the daily double on Jeopardy

Okay, got it and recorded it! And she said "Who is Ron Paul?"

Might be a little while before I can Tube it though. I'll have it by at least 9PM EST though, unless I guess someone else gets it.

Edit: Haha, RPFaninGA beat me to it .
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is it on YouTube?

Ron Paul is always the answer.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Oooo, that's great!

Someone should make a video with that question first and then the answer "Who is Ron Paul" as the intro to the vid.
    Ron Paul 12

..this Congressman from Texas tried to stop the motor of the world...
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post

Edit: Haha, RPFaninGA beat me to it .
    Am I missing something? I don't see a video.
    I have many friends in the libertarian movement who look down on those of us who get involved in political activity,
    he acknowledged, but "eventually, if you want to bring about changes what you have to do is participate in political
    action.
    -- Ron Paul

"We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% the same on issues." "People Try To Drive Wedges Between Rand And Me." --Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=pB5JgzBVHN0

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    ..this Congressman from Texas tried to stop the motor of the world...
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer

I have the origional Jepoardy footage. I put it up and they took it down.

Think I'm the only one with it. Or someone asked for it awhile ago, and I uploaded it somewhere for them.
    I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard. ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:
    Ignore: Xerographica, newbitech, Travlyr

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Am I missing something? I don't see a video.
    I meant he beat me to commenting about the question. I'll have the video up some time tonight.

Edit: And a long time ago I posted a video of that one Final Jeopardy answer where the guy put "Kebert Xela" in reference to the Family Guy reference of Superman, and it has 500,000 views, so I don't see any reason for Jeopardy clips to get removed. Hopefully it is just that one instance, Conza.
    Last edited by Gage; 01-21-2009 at 06:56 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Oh, ok. Gotcha. Thanks.

Eagerly anticipating.....
    I have many friends in the libertarian movement who look down on those of us who get involved in political activity,
    he acknowledged, but "eventually, if you want to bring about changes what you have to do is participate in political
    action.
    -- Ron Paul

"We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% the same on issues." "People Try To Drive Wedges Between Rand And Me." --Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    I have the origional Jepoardy footage. I put it up and they took it down.

Think I'm the only one with it. Or someone asked for it awhile ago, and I uploaded it somewhere for them.
    Can you put it up using something like "Ron Paul Games System" - so the title won't give it away?

Perfecto.

Thanks.
    action.
    -- Ron Paul

Of course Trebek had to say "libertarian!"
    Who is he, Wolf Blitzer during the primaries? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Now that is historic. Awesome work.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Awesome! Thank you

5 stars and favorited!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12