http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...l?hpid=topnews

Here are some comments from people.

for all you blind followers of Obama here is something to think about. If Obama is so great and his ideas are the best thing for this why does he need an army to cram his agenda down people's throats.

SEE HERE IS THE POINT. EVERYTHING THAT OBAMA IS DOING IS CREATING MORE POWER FOR HIM AND TAKING IT AWAY FROM INDIVIDUAL, US, THE PEOPLE. Obviously 50 percent(probably more since not every American voted. THUS THE NEED FOR A "GRASSROOTS" ARMY. EVERY GOOD DICTATOR HAS ONE OF THESE.

You blind followers will OF COURSE SUPPORT THIS NEW YOUTH MOVEMENT.

What a guy. While he lavishes TRILLIONS, on his well heeled buddies, at the Banks, and the Auto Industry(UNIONS), and the Mortgage Companies, he wants the shlubbs-you and me-to run around VOLUNTEERING. I'm curious if this Great Leader ever volunteered, HIMSELF? I know that he WORKED for ACORN. But I don't recall ever hearing that he VOLUNTEERED for anything. Or his wife. I know that she had a 6 figure gig, WORKING at some Hospital, but, again, I don't recall her VOLUNTEERING for anything. It makes perfect sense, though. The LEFT loves this kinda thing. I think that FRANCO had something like this, in his day. The Nazis had their Hitler Youth. The Red Chinese had their Youth Groups. The Soviets had theirs. And Fidel Castro has his. And everybody got one of those nice RED bandanas, Little worker bees, for the CAUSE. Another; "Do as I Say, Not as I DO" moment from the Left. Kinda like, taking Public Financing for your campaign.