Thread: Freedom County, Texas, USA

Freedom County, Texas, USA

Freedom County, Texas, USA
    OUR GOALS:

Reside in a place where we can live as Free Soverign Citizens of this Country exercising our Constitutional Rights.

Be allowed to practice what ever religion we believe in freely and openly.

Bring education back to our School System.

Be able to raise our children without fear of reprisal from the offices of Child Welfare.

Raise our own food without interference from the USDA or Monsanto.

Be able to eat healthy GMO free Vegetables, Dairy products and Meat without additives

Drink safe water without Flouride or other additives.

Practice good citizenship towards all adhering to the Rule of Law not the Rule of Corporations.

Work and keep the fruits of our labor, supporting ourselves not others not willing to do their share.

Produce a model community to be used as a role model for other communities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To insure we will have a County run by Constitutional standards we have asked the "Step Father" of the Constitution Michael Badnarik to run as a Candidate for County Sheriff to enforce the letter of the law without corruption and corporate and Federal entanglements.

Michael has agreed to run for Sheriff and to uphold that position to the best of his ability.

MICHAEL BADNARIK

If you have never heard of Mike google him. He has been one of the Constitutional Experts for years, gives seminars on the Constitution and lives it every day.

Michael Badnarik has been a passionate student of the Constitution for his entire adult life. As a published author and Presidential candidate his experience offers a solid understanding of that foundational document as well as a demonstrated ability to make it accessible, clearly conveying complex concepts in simple terms for non-technical populations. Recognized as passionate, dedicated instructor with excellent communication skills and training abilities. Strong communicator and leader skilled in building consensus between opposing groups. Currently teaching self-developed eight-hour class on Constitution and Bill of Rights.

AWARDS & HONORS:
    Nominee for the Office of President, Libertarian Party, 2004

QUALIFICATIONS:

Chemistry Degree
    - Indiana University; Bloomington, IN

Advance First Aid Instructor
    - American Red Cross

Advance CPR Instructor
    - American Red Cross

Advance Water Safety Instructor & Instructor Trainer
    - American Red Cross

Advance First Aid Instructor
    - American Red Cross

Assistant Scuba Instructor
    - PADI

Safety and Training Advisor
    - USPA

PUBLISHED BOOKS:

Good to be King. The Writer's Collective, 2004.
    Now available as self published work.
    Reached Amazon.com Top 10 Best Seller List

Mikes first order of business (in his own words) is to notify every single arm of the Government ( Federal) that they are not welcome in our county without express invitation by the Sheriff of that county! This means the IRS, USDA, FEEMA, Board of Education etc etc...My first words were " Gheesh you can't do that" and his reply was, "Oh Yes I can !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power of a "County Sheriff"

Bighorn County Sheriff Dave Mattis spoke at a press conference following a recent U.S. District Court decision (Case No. 2:96-cv-099-J (2006)) and announced that all federal officials are forbidden to enter his county without his prior approval ...... "If a sheriff doesn't want the Feds in his county he has the constitutional right and power to keep them out, or ask them to leave, or retain them in custody."

The court decision was the result of a suit against both the BATF and the IRS by Mattis and other members of the Wyoming Sheriff's Association. The suit in the Wyoming federal court district sought restoration of the protections enshrined in the United States Constitution and the Wyoming Constitution.

Guess what? The District Court ruled in favor of the sheriffs. In fact, they stated, Wyoming is a sovereign state and the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers exceeding that of any other state or federal official."

Re-read this quote.

The court confirms and asserts that "the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state or federal official."

And you thought the 10th Amendment was dead and buried — not in Wyoming, not yet. But it gets even better. Since the judge stated that the sheriff "has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official," the Wyoming sheriffs are flexing their muscles. They are demanding access to all BATF files. Why? So as to verify that the agency is not violating provisions of Wyoming law that prohibits the registration of firearms or the keeping of a registry of firearm owners. This would be wrong.

The sheriffs are also demanding that federal agencies immediately cease the seizure of private property and the impoundment of private bank accounts without regard to due process in Wyoming state courts.

Gosh, it makes one wish that the sheriffs of the counties relative to Waco, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma regarding their jurisdictions were drinking the same water these Wyoming sheriffs are. Sheriff Mattis said, "I am reacting in response to the actions of federal employees who have attempted to deprive citizens of my county of their privacy, their liberty, and their property without regard to constitutional safeguards. I hope that more sheriffs all across America will join us in protecting their citizens from the illegal activities of the IRS, EPA, BATF, FBI, or any other federal agency that is operating outside the confines of constitutional law.

Employees of the IRS and the EPA are no longer welcome in Bighorn County unless they intend to operate in conformance to constitutional law." [Amen].

Sheriffs have enormous power, if or when they choose to use it. I share the hope of Sheriff Mattis that "more sheriffs all across America will join us in protecting their citizens." If Wyoming Sheriffs can follow in the steps of former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack and recognize both their power and authority, they could become champions for the memory of Thomas Jefferson who died thinking that he had won those "states' rights" debates with Alexander Hamilton.

This case is not just some amusing mountain melodrama. This is a BIG deal. This case is yet further evidence that the 10th Amendment is not yet totally dead, or in a complete decay in the United States. It is also significant in that it can, may, and hopefully will be interpreted to mean that "political subdivisions of a State are included within the meaning of the amendment, or that the powers exercised by a sheriff are an extension of those common law powers which the 10th Amendment explicitly reserves to the People, if they are not granted to the federal government or specifically prohibited to the States."

How we can Accomplish this?

We have researched many areas and found a county with a very small population that has good water, soil and climate. We have said several times we are going to "Take over the County" which is not a good description of what we will be doing. We will be moving to this county and becoming GOOD neighbors, getting involved in the county's business, building up the economy and improving living conditions for everyone. We will not be forcefully taking over anyones lives or their county, we will show and educate the local residents as how they can be more prosperous, happy, and enjoy the lives they were meant to live by allowing them to exercise their rights and freedoms guaranteed by upholding the Rule of Law and the Constitution.

In essence we will be taking over the County in respect to government, we will have more or as many residents in our group than there are residents in the county to make sure the elections are like the Democrats and Republicans have done for years, we will in effect be appointing our own Candidate via the voting.

This means that everyone that moves to this county is responsible for their own lives, their behavior and well being of everyone. Each is responsible for their own livelihoods, their homes and upbringing of their children. Each will be expected to stand together and give support to the Sheriff when or if needed.

This move will not be a breeze so to speak, there will be a lot of problems just as there are all over the country but we will have a better chance at surviving the coming problems in this country as we will have the knowledge and safety of being able to sustain our lives using our own good sense and being prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

This will not be easy or cheap. We have to have our own power, water and land to grow our food and live on. We are looking now for someone who will finance a large tract which will be paid back by the people who will be taking ownership of that section of land. We will have to drill at least one large well to supply us all with water both for our living and the crops and animals. There will need to be a independant power source and with the folks that have already signed up there will be no problem in building this.

If you would like to be a part of this movement join our Yahoo group freedomisnotdead to keep up with the information we are finding out daily.

Join the Freedom Is Not Dead Group on Yahoo.

If you would like to help us show others how to successfully take back our freedoms then help us with donations to fund the necessary work that will have to be done before anyone can move on the land. Every dollar will go to this project and will pay you back in dividends of showing other counties they can also be freedom counties which will benefit everyone in this country by showing the corporate powers they are not the governing body.

Please give us your support and help us make this one project that will set a course for the future.

All of our futures !

http://freedomisnotfree.chipin.com/freedom-county

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I meet Mike here in 2 weeks for a Constitution Class in Oak Ridge, TN. I'll ask him about this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

nt
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 11-20-2009 at 07:08 PM.

What general area are you considering for this county? I live in the southern most county in Texas: Cameron County.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

my kinda county..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

The Granny Warriors plan of taking over a county in Texas. They're getting Michael Badnarik to run for sheriff but it looks as though Linda wants all the power. Also the reference made to sheriffs having the right to allow feds in was false. The sheriff himself said he was wanting feds to come to him first to execute warrants.

I met with Badnarik last Saturday during his Constitution Class in Oak Ridge, TN. He brought this up... basically I got the impression that even though he swore he would never run for another office again, Mike said that he would probably do it or at least he was seriously considering it.

He told me there were 300 people in this county and the plan was to move 150 in there and thus he would be sheriff. All sorts of letters to the federal govt' would then be sent out ;-)

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I was looking at some counties and Kenedy county seems like a very good candidate. Here are some facts from Wikipedia:

Benefits
    Population of 414.
    Its seat is Sarita
    Other community is Armstrong

The county is very large has access to the Laguna Madre and South Padre Island.
    The county has a total area of 1,946 square miles of which, 1,457 square miles of it is land and 489 square milesof it is by water.

Kenedy County, the third least populous county in Texas, had 108 times more cattle than people in 1999

A wind turbine plant is being built near Sarita and is expected to slightly raise the population of the area.

Possible issues:

The King Ranch covers a large part of the county.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenedy_County,_Texas
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are the requirements of voter registration there? There are laws everywhere that prevent people from moving to an area solely to sway the vote then leave.

Also this is creepy as hell, so un Liberty-like :

How we can Accomplish this?

We have researched many areas and found a county with a very small population that has good water, soil and climate. We have said several times we are going to "Take over the County" which is not a good description of what we will be doing. We will be moving to this county and becoming GOOD neighbors, getting involved in the county's business, building up the economy and improving living conditions for everyone. We will not be forcefully taking over anyones lives or their county, we will show and educate the local residents as how they can be more prosperous, happy, and enjoy the lives they were meant to live by allowing them to exercise their rights and freedoms guaranteed by upholding the Rule of Law and the Constitution.

This is communism/fascism.

In essence we will be taking over the County in respect to government, we will have more or as many residents in our group than there are residents in the county to make sure the elections are like the Democrats and Republicans have done for years, we will in effect be appointing our own Candidate via the voting.

This means that everyone that moves to this county is responsible for their own lives, their behavior and well being of everyone. Each is responsible for their own livelihoods, their homes and upbringing of their children. Each will be expected to stand together and give support to the Sheriff when or if needed.
    This is an example of communism.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-26-2009 at 11:37 PM.