Thread: Paul for House Minority Leader

Paul for House Minority Leader

WOW why didn't I think of that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZG6tiiWY2o

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because you weren't drunk? (sorry, i haven't seen the vid yet.. will check it out when I can youtube)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ron Paul said it would require him to trade votes and make backroom deals, so he wouldn't do it.

Ron Paul for Governor of Texas.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

the gop is to corrupt to allow a honest man to lead the party!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because you weren't drunk? (sorry, i haven't seen the vid yet.. will check it out when I can youtube)
    no need to, seriously, if it was that easy who'd have left that out?

Uhh didn't they already decide Boehner would be it again?
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members