Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul's Campaign Sold Our Email Addresses [Mod: Supposition at this point]

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    the other thing is... people can hack into data-bases...
    like even if NONE of the rEVOLUTIOn people sold any list...
    like what if SOMEONE went thru an admin "back door" yet is
    not admin, and then boldly sold the list(s) to a string of wannabe
    politicos + pacs? ...someone wants big money to back palin in 2012...
    I suspect if the emails were stolen, the spams wouldn't be so targeted.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's just say that I heard that a lot of the HQ donor lists got passed around during the campaign.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have any of those e-mails you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    I got email from the PCC at two different email addresses. I'm not sure why but I get Conservative Action Alerts at one of them and not the other.
    Same here, not sure why either.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Okay enough of this.. .are you a name on a list or a ron paul republican. This is simply a diversion. What this tells you is that you are the strongest link against the democrats and republicans that have sold out. Don't be fooled, stay on task.

I haven't gotten anything either.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Wink

OKAY GUYS ARE YOU POWERFUL OR NOT? SO are your freaking out because someone might have our email addresses?

new flash, get over it. we have a very successful website and organization that has already made a huge difference in questioning the appointment Obama's Sergent General.

Don't get diverted! I warn you for the third time....stay effective and supportive of Ron Paul, he knows what he is doing. You are just not there, not in the House of Representatives.

Let's take a look at what he has accomplished in his words and his deeds.

At the very least, Ron Paul has educated us; it is not about selling of names and addresses, even in the worst case....which is simply NOT TRUE. He could have sold out for much less or much more..Ask yourself...why would he ever sell out at this time, at this moment, he just would not. Trust me...I have met him, he would not. The sell out price was much more valuable when McCain was running, it is a simply attempt to disolve Ron Paul Republicans, which should never happen. Keep your game on! Watch, but be confident and raise some funds and some HELL! Stay strong!

When I unsubscribed from the Conservative Action Alerts email in my spam folder, the ubsubscribe web page gave this info:

If you have any questions or concerns regarding Conservative Action Alerts, you can write to us at:

Conservative Action Alerts
    1725B Oregon Pike Suite #106
    Lancaster , PA 17601 US

which also corresponds with ht tp://dienerconsultants.com and a Google search brings up ht tp://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Diener_Minutemen.htm

--
    You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you. -- Eric Hoffer

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Have any proof of that, or are you just making a declaration with nothing to back it up?
    Yes, I have proof. I got the spam emails, and they're addressed to ronpaul2008.com@mydomain (where mydomain is the name of my domain) This is a unique address. I only ever supplied it to one place. There is only one place from which these spammers could have possibly gotten that address, ronpaul2008.com.

This is not supposition. This is fact.

I have not received any e-mails like the ones you described.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix566 View Post
    Yes, I have proof. I got the spam emails, and they're addressed to ronpaul2008.com@mydomain (where mydomain is the name of my domain) This is a unique address. I only ever supplied it to one place. There is only one place from which these spammers could have possibly gotten that address, ronpaul2008.com.

This is not supposition. This is fact.
    Did you use your email for any petitions?

Some people harvested email addresses by getting Ron Paulers to sign onto petitions where you had to use an email address.

It doesn't make sense that some people got the spam and others did not.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Did you use your email for any petitions?

Some people harvested email addresses by getting Ron Paulers to sign onto petitions where you had to use an email address.

Not to my recollection. Whenever I am asked for an email address, I look up at the URL bar of my browser, and use the name of the server displayed there.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post

Josh, the campaign had two email addresses of mine. I got put on the unsolicited spam list from one of my email addresses but not the other. It seems as though the campaign sold "some" of their database. (No, that doesn't make sense to me why they'd do that, but I'm at a loss to understand much of what they did during the campaign too.)
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Just for the record, I'm not suggesting that we should all vote Palin in 2012 because Ron Paul's campaign sold our email addresses. This is really a non-issue. I don't care. You shouldn't care. I voted for Ron Paul because he was the only one running whom I believed would follow through on his promises to cut government spending and rein in useless regulations. I'm going to vote on the same principles in 2010 and 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Josh, the campaign had two email addresses of mine. I got put on the unsolicited spam list from one of my email addresses but not the other. It seems as though the campaign sold "some" of their database. (No, that doesn't make sense to me why they'd do that, but I'm at a loss to understand much of what they did during the campaign too.)
    I've gotten them too, but I just figured it was from giving out my email for online polls. If they sold my email address to use for the "Conservative Action Alerts" that would upset me; because like the OP I find some of those alerts to be very hateful. I didn't join up with this "movement" because I wanted to hate on anybody other than those trying to limit my freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    Well then we all should have receive the same thing. I can tell you I did not. The way the mass email system works if someone bought it would be to send it to everyone, not just select ones. Maybe you are on some other posting network and they sold it. I am sorry I think you are just assuming and you know what they say when you assume.

I see no smoking gun here and even if that was the case, delete the freakin message, doesn't mean you have to reply or get involved. I think this is an entire waste of time, discussion.

Sorry, My take on the situation, we have bigger fish to fry.
    hahah, did you work for the campaign?

Why is this thread showing up in an ad above my Gmail messages?

Quote Originally Posted by NACBA View Post
    Why is this thread showing up in an ad above my Gmail messages?
    If true, screenshot it. and post the pic here and the exact link it is giving you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    If true, screenshot it. and post the pic here and the exact link it is giving you.
    It is true...here is the latest one I got

Okay--it just showed up again

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by NACBA View Post
    Okay--it just showed up again
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I don't use gmail, but maybe its not an ad but just like a bookmark telling you the last thing you were reading.

I have a few new ones, but not the one mentioned in the OP. I never open any of this crap anyway.

I don't use gmail, but maybe its not an ad but just like a bookmark telling you the last thing you were reading.
    It's weird cuz I am getting a bunch of old news headlines in a loop with this link. Why would Google run such old ads/links?

I get a lot of spam emails from that group and others related to them. Not happy about it, either.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I get a lot of spam emails from that group and others related to them. Not happy about it, either.
    Me too--very annoying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12