Thread: When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies

When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies

Luke 21:20"When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Jesus told his disciples this was the sign of the end. He said the message of the Kingdom would be preached throughout the world; it has been everyone has had an opportunity (worldwide) to accept or reject Christ. He said when this happens then the times of the Gentiles would be fulfilled. The times of the church of the Gentiles professing Christ is fulfilled. This thing that's happening in Gaza, reports are coming out of Israel that the jews are saying now or never, this conflict has brought this fight to a head and its now or never time. Jerusalem being trampled by Gentiles is coming to an end. WW2 was the war that brought Israel into being again, WW3 will be the end of all things as we know it. I personally believe we are witnessing the beginnings of WW3.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jerusalem has been surrounded by hundreds of armies from all over the world in its long history, as far as I know the world hasn't ended so far.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK

http://www.KnowYourRINO.com

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

Israel is doing a great job of creating new enemies.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

big difference its been occupied by gentiles (any non jews) until WW2, then the occupation by a jewish STATE called Israel took over. Now, there were jews living in Palestine, but there was no jewish STATE. The final formation of a Jewish State would signify the end of gentiles ruling in Jerusalem. The resolve that Israel has is different, the reports say they are determining now or never. This conflict is different than any other conflict, the State of Israel has determined NOW! This has also set a determination in the enemies of this STATE, it's becoming now or never for them too. This conflict has been going on for centuries, but the difference as I see it, it's reached the point where reason is not longer going to be used, because both sides are saying "ENOUGH"! I could be wrong, but I see the desire now for annihilation.

Truthfully, hope I'm wrong. But, I've been watching this for a long time, I don't see peace talks in the future. Especially, if Iran gets involved. If Iran jumps, run for cover, everyone, because no where in the world will be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by hope7134 View Post
    This conflict has been going on for centuries, but the difference as I see it, it's reached the point where reason is not longer going to be used, because both sides are saying "ENOUGH"!
    They have been killing each other for thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Israel is doing a great job of creating new enemies.
    So is the U.S. government, by supporting them.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I think it's inevitable that the USA, Iran, Russia, and Israel are all dropping bombs. I think we are on the edge of that right now. I think that is why Russia, just last week parked some of it's naval ships in Cuba for the first time since the cold war.

Quote Originally Posted by hope7134 View Post
    I think it's inevitable that the USA, Iran, Russia, and Israel are all dropping bombs. I think we are on the edge of that right now. I think that is why Russia, just last week parked some of it's naval ships in Cuba for the first time since the cold war.
    Maybe that's another reason our military is setting up shop here back home.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by danberkeley View Post
    They have been killing each other for thousands of years.
    They didn't have nukes for that long, though.

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    They didn't have nukes for that long, though.
    That didn't prevent massacres.

It sure as hell is the end for thousands of GAZANS.

Dick Cheney is the ANTICHRIST.

Sorry but the Armageddonoutof here stuff gets on my nerves.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

why do you think that the russians would get involved? i just asked this on another thread...but why do you guys always portray russia as the master of evil? what makes you think they would want to get involved in some huge nuclear conflict against the united states?

are we stuck in the cold war mentality?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian4ronpaul View Post
    why do you think that the russians would get involved? i just asked this on another thread...but why do you guys always portray russia as the master of evil? what makes you think they would want to get involved in some huge nuclear conflict against the united states?

are we stuck in the cold war mentality?
    I'm not real clear on it because I don't get into the "end times" stuff but it has to do with geography in the Bible.

I don't think Russia is a great evil, its just Russia is supporting Iran and arming them. Russia is ticked at Bush, because of Imperialism and trying to use Georgia to attack Iran. I don't believe in any great evil. I believe evil is in the world because mankind has not earned how to love each other. I believe all of mankind is guilty of bringing this world to the brink of destruction. Even everyone on this forum, we could all do a lot more than we are currently doing to change things. Mankind is choosing this and mankind is going to pay the consequences.

That didn't prevent massacres.
    but those massacres never blew up the whole world with them.

but those massacres never blew up the whole world with them.
    And neither have the nukes.

EDIT: Btw, how exactly would a massacre go about blowing up the whole world?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And neither have the nukes.

EDIT: Btw, how exactly would a massacre go about blowing up the whole world?
    nukes haven't been deployed yet, other than the two atom bombs.

if you don't want to blow up the whole world, you have to be surgical and caring like israel and not kill civilians with cluster bombs and armor vaporizing uranium shells. i think that's how they did it back then. or maybe massacres just didn't have enough ambition back then to be something bigger.

nukes haven't been deployed yet, other than the two atom bombs.

if you don't want to blow up the whole world, you have to be surgical and caring like israel and not kill civilians with cluster bombs and armor vaporizing uranium shells. i think that's how they did it back then. or maybe massacres just didn't have enough ambition back then to be something bigger.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=174263
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If I would quote Lord of the rings and extrapolate that to current events I would probably get mocked for being an idiot.
    The only difference is LOTR doesn't has such a devoted following that is capable of self fulfilling a prophecy, therefore there would be some ground in the mockery.

PS: Maybe I am underestimating the LOTR community, i don't know.

"... you have to be surgical and caring like [I]srael and not kill civilians with cluster bombs and armor vaporizing uranium shells." This exceprt implies that Isreal is being caring and surgical, and not killing civilians with cluster bombs and amror vaporizing uranium shells. Was he being sarcastic?

"... you have to be surgical and caring like [I]srael and not kill civilians with cluster bombs and armor vaporizing uranium shells." This exceprt implies that Isreal is being caring and surgical, and not killing civilians with cluster bombs and amror vaporizing uranium shells. Was he being sarcastic?
    heheheh, ya..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."