Thread: GRAPHIC Video of Israel Defense Force's attack on Gaza civilian market -- originally

User requested to be banned for time reasons

Exclamation GRAPHIC Video of Israel Defense Force's attack on Gaza civilian market -- originally

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you won't see that on US news.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Pretty violent but not graphic. Did anyone see the naked guy running at 4:01?
    Strength through Knowledge

"What's one more body in the foundations of your Utopia?"
    - This has been a message by Agent CSL.

man... that was painful to watch, i feel like crying, and i haven't cried in years
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

User requested to be banned for time reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    I'm trying to post it on CNN iReport right now.
    Thanks. Spread the message.

That is disgusting. I'm sending it out in emails. Tones

Terrible.

This is the result of the US backing israel.

Think they got that bomb on their own? Think again, israel is the most uninventive $#@! of the world, and the only reason they havent been wiped off of the map is because because of us.

Sick of it.
    Last edited by werdd; 01-03-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Times like this I really hate being an american.

Remember our money and factories made most of the weapons they are using on a bunch of poor half starving people. Carpet bombing one of the densest civilian populations in the world is just sick on so many levels

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This atrocity was committed with American-made bombs and American-bought planes that we gave as gifts

God forgive our government for becoming the new Evil Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    I'm trying to post it on CNN iReport right now.
    +1776! We need it on there

Here we are again, taking sides. What happened to the non interventionist ideals of those who follow Ron Paul. When we start taking sides, we are being interventionist. I see no reason for any of these kinds of posting other than to push the agenda of those who are chreating these threads. I don't give a darned who started the war over there. It has been going on for thousands of years and originally had nothing to do with the United States of America. I for one wish it would have stayed that way and our country would remain non interventionist. I don't care what Israel or the people of Palestine are doing to each other. That is their business and not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Here we are again, taking sides. What happened to the non interventionist ideals of those who follow Ron Paul. When we start taking sides, we are being interventionist. I see no reason for any of these kinds of posting other than to push the agenda of those who are chreating these threads. I don't give a darned who started the war over there. It has been going on for thousands of years and originally had nothing to do with the United States of America. I for one wish it would have stayed that way and our country would remain non interventionist. I don't care what Israel or the people of Palestine are doing to each other. That is their business and not ours.
    Sorry, but when we fund this $#@! it becomes our business. If my dime wasn't blowing up innocent civilians in the most densely populated place on earth I would not care what they do. The fact is, we are the only reason it occoured. If our government didn't give a green light, there would be no war.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M
    Paul explains it pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    Sorry, but when we fund this $#@! it becomes our business. If my dime wasn't blowing up innocent civilians in the most densely populated place on earth I would not care what they do. The fact is, we are the only reason it occoured. If our government didn't give a green light, there would be no war.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M
    Paul explains it pretty well.
    Well, you can have your fun trying to get others to take sides, myself, I'll just stay out of it.

I didn't and don't have anything to do with what the government does.

I agree that some people seem to be supporting the Palestinians' war efforts

I am simply criticizing our support of either side.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    I agree that some people seem to be supporting the Palestinians' war efforts

I am simply criticizing our support of either side.
    Good, I'm happy to see someone else who sees this the way I do.

I doubt we support both sides... but we shouldn't support either side. When we stop taking sides in the issue, is when we begin to stop being interventionist.

Breaking news! This just in! Wars are violent!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These events are important for Americans to be shown why giving aid to Israel and foreign countries in general are such a bad idea, especially in the Middle East (Pakistan, Egypt come to mind), I think this refutes your point. Atm there will be no change in America's policy towards Israel (apart from a pay-rise), and doing and saying nothing about it won't help.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK

http://www.KnowYourRINO.com

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

Quote Originally Posted by cska80 View Post
    Breaking news! This just in! Wars are violent!
    exactly what i was going to say. It hurts my heart to see it, but that is no different than what we did in WW1-2, korean war, vietnam, any war. There will always be civilian casualties.

i just wish the sound was better, ill i hear is "ALLAH ALAKBAD" (god is great) > isnt he ? how can they still think god is great and for them when this is happening to them, tough love huh ?

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Joe Biden

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

"There's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now."

Colin Powell

http://www.videosift.com/video/COLIN-POWELL-CRISIS-IN-AMERICA-JANUARY-21-22

Be prepared...
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Non-interventionist foreign policy is in relation to the foreign policy of the state. If a person has an opinion on this conflict, they should be allowed to do so without being called an interventionist.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka