Thread: If they can't get your guns, they'll take your ammo

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing I dont live in those states. I'd have to give them my ammo... 2 in the chest 1 in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by bg1654 View Post
    Good thing I dont live in those states. I'd have to give them my ammo... 2 in the chest 1 in the head.
    Yep. No need for them to take what I will willingly give them.

Never gonna happen in MO, too many pro gun folks here. There is a reason Brady folks hate us
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies, be brave and upright that God may love thee, speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death, safe guard the helpless and do no wrong.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

If guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pen?

www.libertyshallreign.com

My hubby says that ain't gonna fly. I trust his word on it, or else I will have a heart attack.
    >Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
    >Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
    - Earlie Cuyler

Be vigilant or it will pass through like a knife through butter. This would also serve to increase the price of ammo further infringing on our rights to bear arms other than the obvious reasons.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

$#@!.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

The title says it all.

We need to fight these little attacks head on and stop this kind of nonsense in it's tracks, before the sissified gun fearing legislators disarm us completely.

No time for taking it lightly, this is a real threat with terrible end results for our ability to enjoy the RKBA.
    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Churchill

Wake up in the morning with No Agenda
    http://www.noagendashow.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.