Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMPORTANT CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE EVENT "THE PUFF HEARD ROUND THE WORLD" April 20 12:00 am

everyone post different MJ or hemp related sites that have access to that community, that you might be aware of, and well all contact them and tell them about the event.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.saferchoice.org/ Colorado is covered. we already have a huge protest day in boulder/denver/co springs and all over the state of colorado.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    I'm not real conversant in which sites are big in the marijuana community, maybe if someone who is could post a lot of them and we could start hitting them up.
    I always used to post at www.cannabisnews.com a long time ago. They post up nearly all stories, positive or negative, good or bad, in the media, that are related to the WOsD (War on some Drugs, a term that I believe was popularized by cannabisnews.com posters)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I always used to post at www.cannabisnews.com a long time ago. They post up nearly all stories, positive or negative, good or bad, in the media, that are related to the WOsD (War on some Drugs, a term that I believe was popularized by cannabisnews.com posters)
    thanks. emailed them. its important that these guys get involved in the libertarian community. if we merged our power, we will be able to accomplish much.

who else knows key sites in this area.

Don't forget http://norml.org/
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

good call.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12