Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Earthquake/Tsunami to Hit SEPT 2010

West Coast Mega Quake/Tsunami to Hit SEPT 2010

www.myspace.com/invasion2come has more incredible stuff I just received (update jan 2nd 2009)

today's date , Dec 30th 2009

For those of you who are new to my earthquake (EQ) blog, please see my blog on myspace.com/weatherbill so you know, I am getting multiple confirmations of the timing of this EQ to come.

Here are more confirmations God is giving me on this.

I was up in Philly during the holidays visiting relatives and I received, by the Spirit, a prophetic dream and also a triple confirmation on the sept 2010 date of the EQ/tsunami that is coming to permanently cripple almost the entire US west coast.

Before Christmas, I was up in Lakewood NJ visiting a very good Jewish friend of mine and while sleeping one night there, I received a prophetic dream. In this dream I was on a train that was pulling containers, the kind that is used to haul coal, with the top open.

In this dream, the containers were carrying dirt and I was in the very last container the train was pulling, laying on top of the dirt.

As I was being pulled along in the container of dirt, at times I had to duck because the train was going thru forests and tree branches could whack me off the container if I didn't stay low, as I was avoiding the tree branches hitting me.

As the train was traveling down the railroad track, the ground it was traveling on began to get steeper and steeper. Soon enough, the train was traveling up a steep hill and eventually it became a steep mountain that the train was going up.

The mountain the railroad tracks were leading us up became so steep, that I was afraid I was going to fall off the train and the train was gonna tip over and spill all the dirt in a disastrous tragedy.

Near the end of the journey up the railroad tracks, the path had become so steep, that I knew the train was going to topple, kind of like one of those roller coasters that go upside down in a loop, only there were no railroad tracks to loop the train and just right before the train toppled over, I got off the train.

Immediately after getting off the train, I saw many black planes in the sky high above me fighting each other. I also saw white flares coming up from the ground shooting at the planes, trying to hit them. It was a war! Then the dream ended and I woke up and almost immediately, received the interpretation of the dream.

The dirt the train is pulling is American soil. The US has been traveling up a very steep hill and has become high and lofty and the risk of her derailing has been ever increasing the higher she goes. Right before she derailed at a very steep, almost 90 degree angle, I got off and then saw the coming WW3 and invasion on America soil, as the planes above were fighting.

About 4 or 5 days later I then received a triple confirmation that the earthquake tsunami on the US west coast is coming in September of 2010.

In my other blogs, I tell of how I received other multiple confirmations that the earthquake is coming in 2010 and 2 signs that it is going to be in september of 2010.

Some of you know how it can be a "weirdness" attached to naming a timing of something prophetic and I was feeling this some because I am not one to go shooting off at the mouth over a little confirmation and know that I need more Lord, so I had been asking the Lord for further confirmation on the earlier signs I was getting of it being sept 2010.

Well, the night before I received this triple confirmation, I had read something online that was disturbing me about something coming in January of 2010, so I began to pray in earnest that God would speak to me on this, but littel did I know at the time, God took this opportunity to speak to me on the earthquake prophecies, to give me more confirmations of the timing of it all.

The next morning, as I awoke, I was crying out for something from the Lord on what I thought might be something troubling coming for Jan. of 2010, so I picked up a deck of cards and began shuffling.

If you read my other blogs, God has been giving me some amazing confirmations and messages thru a deck of poker cards, beyond "circumstance".

So I began to shuffle the cards with the intent of picking the top card off the deck after thoroughly shuffling each time, in an attempt for God to speak to me thru the cards.

Often, when doing this, God has spoke to me in a way I did not expect and this set of triple confirmations that God gave me threw me off because I was expecting one thing and God was speaking to me in another way I had not expected, so when he gave me these cards, I had at first tried to interpret the message he was giving me, but it wasn't quite adding up, but 2 or 3 days later, God gave me the clear interpretation of what he was trying to show me thru the cards, so please bare with me as I share what God had me pick off the top of the deck as I was thoroughly shuffling each time.

As I shuffled, my mind was thinking of January 2009 and I was asking what is coming for 2009. Well the first card I picked was a jack. If we number all the face cards, jack would equal 11, queen 12, king 13, ace 1, like in order for poker, jack being one higher than 10, etc.

After picking the jack, I shuffled thoroughly and picked a nine off the top of the deck. I was misinterpreting at the time to mean Nov of 2009, November being the 11th month, with picking the jack.

God was speaking something entirely different to me, but at the time I was not getting it.

After picking the jack (11) and 9, I picked a queen (12) and an 8. I was then wondering what this meant because an 11 and 9 equals the same as a 12 and 8, so kept picking, the next card I picked was an ace (1) and then a 9. My thoughts were ah ha! There's the January of 2009,but again I was not getting the real message of what God was telling me. Then I picked a 4 and that made no sense at all, so I put the deck down, thinking it was all a coincidence and I was not gonna try to stretch the cards into something that just wasn't there, at least I thought.

Then I began to pray and was in prayer for about 5 minutes and then I prayed in earnest, Lord please confirm to me what you are saying and have me pick the same cards again if you're trying to show me something because at the time, I was at a loss, but felt something was going on with the previous card picks, but couldn't quite figure it out, so I began to shuffle again and the next two cards I picked was a jack and a 9 again! I was blown away because those were the first two cards I had picked before. Answered prayer right after praying for it! What are the odds, right? After shuffling thoroughly each time, that I would pick the very two cards that I had picked before at the start, so i knew God was saying something, but the interpretation wasn't quite sitting with me at the time and I was trying to stretch it to fit into something, but it wasn't quite there, but this all lingered in my mind over the next 2-3 days and soon enough God would give me the amazing confirmation I had been praying over for about a month with the September 2010 Earthquake date I had been given thru 2 confirmations in November, which you can read about in my other blog on my myspace.com/weatherbill.

The Interpretation

About 3 days later, the interpretation came to me as I was in prayer soon after I woke up in the morning and boy, did it hit me!

That morning my mind was on the earthquake prophecies and I was concerned about the timing of it all being sept 2010, because I had only gotten 2 matching confirmations on that date and for a month, I had been praying for more.

Well, I began to count how many months from now (late Dec 2008) to Sept 2010 would it be before the EQ/tsunami would hit and it was 20 months counting from Jan 2009 to Aug 2010, since the date God gave me previously was sept 3rd 2010, so we wouldn't count September as a full month or Dec of 2008 since we were at the end of that, so the count was approximately 20 months.

So I began to count and it came to 20 months and soon enough, it hit me like a flood, the jack (11) and 9 I had picked, equaled 20, the 8 and Queen (12) I had picked right after, came to 20 and the jack (11) and 9 I had picked again after what I thought was a foiled attempt with the ace, 9 and 4 picked, bam! a triple confirmation! We have 20 months until this earthquake/Tsunami hits the US west coast.

I think if I had not folded the ace, 9 and 4 I had picked, it may have been a quadruple confirmation with a 6 as the next pick, but at the time, I folded because I wasn't into stretching things, but these triple confirmations, what are the odds?

I knew God was speaking to me on this because I prayed Lord show me and having picked the jack and 9, what I first picked immediately after praying that prayer, was good enough for me, though not receiving the interpretation at the time, knew I had been onto something God was showing me.

Also, I think of the number God had chosen to speak to me on this with using the 9 and the jack (11) twice or 911, as in an emergency.

This EQ/tsunami to come is going to be an emergency like never before. This EQ/tsunami to come is going to be 911 plus Katrina times 100, as this EQ will leave over 1 million people dead and millions more homeless.

Maybe I'm off on the 1 million people dead from this and it may be just 100s of thousands dead from this, but I have contemplated the effect and with just San Francisco alone, it will leave 100s of thousands dead in that very populated area. Add in the other west coast cities and we are looking at over 1 million dead and millions more homeless.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I hope I am embarrassed and totally wrong about everything, but God has been speaking to me thru a deck of poker cards multiple times about the prophecies concerning the 2 big events coming to America, the earthquake and the invasion.

I will be posting more videos on youtube of details gathered on these subjects soon.

I am about to enter some 7 to 10 days of deep prayer time with the Lord and I fully expect him to give me more details on what's to come, so may bear witness that those who need to, would believe, so they also might take these things to the Lord in prayer and they to might be compelled to make smart moves to get out of harms way.

Please remember, I am not the only one getting these urgent earthquake signs. See my other blog on this of others throughout the body of Christ who are getting the same message, that the big one is coming soon.

I am also finding more testimonies of Christians online who are waking up with warning dreams from God to move away from the west coast. In the near future I will try to condense and post all the testimonies onto one blog, but most of it is condensed in my earthquake prophecy videos on youtube and other blogs on my myspace.com/weatherbill for your study and contemplation in prayer over this and what moves you should be making to get you and your family out of harms way!

I pray that you would not make light of this, even if you are not on the west coast, because what is to come from this west coast devastation is even worse and it will effect the entire nation. I will be making some youtube videos on that as well and they will all be listed under weatherbill7 in a short time.

I pray that we would all be stirred up to walk closer with God and the Lord Jesus in these coming days, for who else has the words of eternal life, than the Lord Jesus. The nice thing is, if you are in Christ, walking in the Spirit and resisting the temptations of the flesh and carnality, and being faithful to God, that no matter what happens in this life, you know God loves you and even if we die, it is better to be with him and gearing up for the Lord to come and overthrow the world and the armies of china, russia and whoever in europe is under their control. Woo hoo! In the end, WE WIN!

This is a great cause to be stirred up in your spirit and not to give in to being "troubled" over these things to come, but definitely pray about making moves to get out of harms way because to put it lightly, so as not to burden you, I don't think the Chinese and Russians will be treating us too kindly when they do invade and seize certain parts of America.

So I pray God would show you what is to come and what to do to get out of harms way!
    Last edited by weatherbill; 06-03-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    Mega Quakanami is coming to California, then WW3
    The US vs China and Russsia - qwakeup.org

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherbill View Post
    i was blown away because those were the first two cards i had picked before. Answered prayer right after praying for it! what are the odds, right? after shuffling thoroughly each time, that i would pick the very two cards that i had picked before at the start
    4/663

or

~ 1/166
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh. The California Earthquake dream thing again. Is it time for that post again already?
    I see you are borrowing that "dream prediction" thing you found a while back. http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_54.php
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-30-2008 at 08:22 PM.

are you weatherbill on GLP too?
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Any thoughts on the flurry of activity at Yellowstone over the past 3 days?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

I sometimes have very vivid and accurate precognition in my dreams in the weeks leading up to very traumatic events.

I hope you you're just making all this up.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    4/663

or

~ 1/166
    but 4 dont go evenly.

its actually 1/165.75

yes im bored.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    but 4 dont go evenly.

its actually 1/165.75

yes im bored.
    Ya, ~ = Approximately, I was rounding, but technically it should be 2 of those wavey things instead of just one.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've just received further confirmation to the day, that this is coming Sept 3rd 2010. This was another sign backing up what God had previously shown me and it is described in detail at

www.myspace.com/invasion2come hit blog

God is telling me right now that you are absolutely out of your mind and he has no idea where your getting this $#@! from.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

I've just received further confirmation to the day, that this is coming Sept 3rd 2010. This was another sign backing up what God had previously shown me and it is described in detail at

www.myspace.com/invasion2come hit blog
    I checked this out and it says that God first spoke to you while you were following the Grateful Dead.... So were you on LSD because this could explain a lot?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    I checked this out and it says that God first spoke to you while you were following the Grateful Dead.... So were you on LSD because this could explain a lot?
    please don't degrade the Dead on him.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

pleeeze!

haven't done a drug since 1987!

get a grip....people change

I will have some new youtube videos up explaining all 11 God given confirmations I've received in a 6 part series in about a week, but they are on my myspace site to read about.
    the videos will help people get to know me and my message, to know that I am real, what I receive3d from God is real and th emessage is real and that we need to get out of harm;s way.

I hope you are getting better information from God than Pat Robertson does. He predicted a nuclear attack (from terrorists) on the US in for 2007. In 2006 he said that the US would be lashed with vicious hurricanes and the East Coast would be hit by a tsunami. In 2006 there were only three tropical stoms and no hurricanes which reached the US. And the 2010 theory (supposedly coming from hidden Bible code) has been around for a while. It is not something you "happened" to dream about.

Some other "Bible Predictions" (this list published in 2003):
    http://www.reversespins.com/biblecode.html
    1. After the attacks on New York and Wash. D.C., the U.S. will go it alone in the Middle East. That war will bankrupt America.

2. An Islamic leader named "Jamal" will rise and lead a jihad against America and Israel. [Maybe he'll be wearing Nostradamus' prophesized blue turban. Editor]

3. Global Plague for late 2004...On track with SARS as PHASE ONE. A global deadly flu breaks out in late 2004 to 2006 killing millions, mostly men. Women and children flock to America.

4. The power elite find ways to create their long desired totalitarian government using the threat of terrorism, plague and natural catastrophes as their excuse. With the addition of economic collapse, civil wars break out along racial lines in 2005. These events plus foreign dangers cause the government to move to Denver. New Omaha becomes a spiritual and economic (food) center for the world. [I wonder if Kobe Bryant's trial will exacerbate racial tensions. Editor]

5. Flooding as well as a near miss low yield atomic bomb causes havoc in New York. EMP disrupts the power grid and Wall Street data bases.

6. Cloning would be used to create Super Soldiers by the military in 2005. [Look at the headlines, it is possibly being done now. Editor]

7. The jihad sets off a red mercury dirty bomb around Wash. D.C. in 2006, causing radioactivity and disease over a period of time. [On a Coast to Coast radio show recently he said it would be a small suitcase bomb, a couple of which are already within our borders. Back in 1994 no one knew what a red mercury bomb was. Now they do. Editor]

8. WWIII will begin when Pakistan attacks India with Nukes. The situation continues to worsen today. [Maoists in Nepal are also contributing to the destabilization of the area. It is not generally known even today but the world came very close to nuclear war back in 1989. Pakistan and India nearly attacked each other with warheads. The Soviet Union was India's close ally. The war could have escalated. The same tensions remain today. On the day this article was posted on Reverse Spins, this story was in the news: "Pakistan successfully tested a nuclear- capable medium-range surface-to-surface ballistic missile, the country's third such test this month, the Pakistan Army said in a statement." Bloomberg 10\14\03 A coincidence? Editor]

9.. An earthquake opens up an inland waterway between 2005 and 2008. The mouth of the Gulf becomes 100 miles wide and the Great Lakes become an inland sea. An earthquake destroys LA in 2010. The LA earthquake was confirmed by the Bible Code. [The I Am America maps, Cayce and others have predicted this inland sea. Editor]

10.. There is a reorganization of North American governments. China starts its expansion. Taiwan, Korea, Cambodia and Japan go down. [You don't need prophecy to see the writing on the wall for this one. Pray that these countries wake up and prepare to defend themselves. Editor]

11. Between 2015 and 2017, a 200 million man Chinese army invades America via the Bering Strait and Alaska. U.S. advanced weapons kill two thirds of the invaders before they reach American soil. The remaining forces are defeated around Denver. Central China remains uninhabitable for over 100 years. [Ned Dougherty was shown by Mother Mary in his NDE that the Chinese intended to build a 200 million man army and ultimately attack the US. Logistically how do you transport 200 million soldiers? It makes sense to launch them through Japan or Siberia across the Straits to our closest land mass. (Russia may allow this, feigning innocence) Editor]

12. The Earth is knocked off its axis for 7 years when a meteor strikes Greenland in 2027 or2028. NASA acknowledges this possibility.
    According to you hero Dumitru Duduman we were going to be destroyed some eight years ago. That was supposed to happen in 1999. He seems to be the inspiration for your "prophetic dreams". He talked about an earthquake in California and the "Russian and Chinese invasion of the US". Come up with something more original.

Another person you cite on your page is Jonah Ben Noah. He predicted the destruction of the US by two seperate powers. That was in 1985 and still has not happened. http://www.futurerevealed.com/christ...h-ben-noah.htm
    The Interpretation of the Vision

On the 13th of May 1985, as I Jonah ben Noah, was sitting in the house at my table, the voice of the Lord God began to speak to me and give me the interpretation. He said unto me, "The eagle that you saw torn apart is America, who has it's wings of freedom taken away, and it's mind of life, liberty and happiness crushed and vanished, and the body that remains is so twisted out of shape, it is no longer recognizable for what it was. It disappears by the power of two separate powers that bring death and destruction to the land. But then, as one is looking up and rejoicing in exultation over the destruction of America, it is attacked by the other, who is as sly as a fox and deceitful as Satan, who rules them both.
    Another person you list, Henry Gruver, also predicted the destruction of the US in 1985- this more specifically by a Russian nuclear submarine attack. Again, nothing happened. http://www.revlu.com/Gruver.html
    Then I began to see all of these submarines emerging from under the surface.
    I was surprised at how close they were to our boarders! They
    were in our territorial waters! Then I saw the missiles come out of them!
    They hit eastern coastal cities of the United States.

I looked over across the country where my family was over in the
    northwest side, and I saw the submarines. I saw the missiles coming out
    and hitting the western coastal cities.

I cried out and I said, Oh God! Oh God! When will this be, and what
    shall be the sign of its coming?"

I heard an audible voice speak to me amid say, "When Russia opens her
    doors and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with
    transporting, housing and feeding and caring for the masses, and will
    lets down their weapons and cry peace and safety. Then sudden
    destruction will come. Then is, when it will come."

That was December 14, 1984. Glastnost and Parastroika were unheard of at that time!
    The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 so according to this, we should have been attacked back then.

These are the people you cite to imply that you will be correct with your dreams?

And finally, I would like to quote your own words:
    They are false teachings and will be proven so come September 2010!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-06-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Interesting... From the Daily Paul: Link

USGS Worldwide Deadly & Destructive Earthquakes between Magnitudes 6 and 8:
    http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to you hero Dumitru Duduman we were going to be destroyed some eight years ago. That was supposed to happen in 1999. He seems to be the inspiration for your "prophetic dreams". He talked about an earthquake in California and the "Russian and Chinese invasion of the US". Come up with something more original.

Another person you cite on your page is Jonah Ben Noah. He predicted the destruction of the US by two seperate powers. That was in 1985 and still has not happened. http://www.futurerevealed.com/christ...h-ben-noah.htm

Quote:
    The Interpretation of the Vision

On the 13th of May 1985, as I Jonah ben Noah, was sitting in the house at my table, the voice of the Lord God began to speak to me and give me the interpretation. He said unto me, "The eagle that you saw torn apart is America, who has it's wings of freedom taken away, and it's mind of life, liberty and happiness crushed and vanished, and the body that remains is so twisted out of shape, it is no longer recognizable for what it was. It disappears by the power of two separate powers that bring death and destruction to the land. But then, as one is looking up and rejoicing in exultation over the destruction of America, it is attacked by the other, who is as sly as a fox and deceitful as Satan, who rules them both.

Another person you list, Henry Gruver, also predicted the destruction of the US in 1985- this more specifically by a Russian nuclear submarine attack. Again, nothing happened. http://www.revlu.com/Gruver.html
    Duduman was off on the timing, but I do not doubt his visitation from the angel Gabriel while he was awake. It was not a dream.

You seem to not know the nature of prophecy with your logic concerning Henry Gruver and Jonah Ben Noah........ God gives messages for the future, no always the near future as your logic implies.

www.myspace.com/invasion2come has more incredible stuff I just received (update jan 2nd 2009)

today's date , Dec 30th 2009

For those of you who are new to my earthquake (EQ) blog, please see my blog on myspace.com/weatherbill so you know, I am getting multiple confirmations of the timing of this EQ to come.

Here are more confirmations God is giving me on this.

I was up in Philly during the holidays visiting relatives and I received, by the Spirit, a prophetic dream and also a triple confirmation on the sept 2010 date of the EQ/tsunami that is coming to permanently cripple almost the entire US west coast.

Before Christmas, I was up in Lakewood NJ visiting a very good Jewish friend of mine and while sleeping one night there, I received a prophetic dream. In this dream I was on a train that was pulling containers, the kind that is used to haul coal, with the top open.

In this dream, the containers were carrying dirt and I was in the very last container the train was pulling, laying on top of the dirt.

As I was being pulled along in the container of dirt, at times I had to duck because the train was going thru forests and tree branches could whack me off the container if I didn't stay low, as I was avoiding the tree branches hitting me.

As the train was traveling down the railroad track, the ground it was traveling on began to get steeper and steeper. Soon enough, the train was traveling up a steep hill and eventually it became a steep mountain that the train was going up.

The mountain the railroad tracks were leading us up became so steep, that I was afraid I was going to fall off the train and the train was gonna tip over and spill all the dirt in a disastrous tragedy.

Near the end of the journey up the railroad tracks, the path had become so steep, that I knew the train was going to topple, kind of like one of those roller coasters that go upside down in a loop, only there were no railroad tracks to loop the train and just right before the train toppled over, I got off the train.

Immediately after getting off the train, I saw many black planes in the sky high above me fighting each other. I also saw white flares coming up from the ground shooting at the planes, trying to hit them. It was a war! Then the dream ended and I woke up and almost immediately, received the interpretation of the dream.

The dirt the train is pulling is American soil. The US has been traveling up a very steep hill and has become high and lofty and the risk of her derailing has been ever increasing the higher she goes. Right before she derailed at a very steep, almost 90 degree angle, I got off and then saw the coming WW3 and invasion on America soil, as the planes above were fighting.

About 4 or 5 days later I then received a triple confirmation that the earthquake tsunami on the US west coast is coming in September of 2010.

In my other blogs, I tell of how I received other multiple confirmations that the earthquake is coming in 2010 and 2 signs that it is going to be in september of 2010.

Some of you know how it can be a "weirdness" attached to naming a timing of something prophetic and I was feeling this some because I am not one to go shooting off at the mouth over a little confirmation and know that I need more Lord, so I had been asking the Lord for further confirmation on the earlier signs I was getting of it being sept 2010.

Well, the night before I received this triple confirmation, I had read something online that was disturbing me about something coming in January of 2010, so I began to pray in earnest that God would speak to me on this, but littel did I know at the time, God took this opportunity to speak to me on the earthquake prophecies, to give me more confirmations of the timing of it all.

The next morning, as I awoke, I was crying out for something from the Lord on what I thought might be something troubling coming for Jan. of 2010, so I picked up a deck of cards and began shuffling.

If you read my other blogs, God has been giving me some amazing confirmations and messages thru a deck of poker cards, beyond "circumstance".

So I began to shuffle the cards with the intent of picking the top card off the deck after thoroughly shuffling each time, in an attempt for God to speak to me thru the cards.

Often, when doing this, God has spoke to me in a way I did not expect and this set of triple confirmations that God gave me threw me off because I was expecting one thing and God was speaking to me in another way I had not expected, so when he gave me these cards, I had at first tried to interpret the message he was giving me, but it wasn't quite adding up, but 2 or 3 days later, God gave me the clear interpretation of what he was trying to show me thru the cards, so please bare with me as I share what God had me pick off the top of the deck as I was thoroughly shuffling each time.

As I shuffled, my mind was thinking of January 2009 and I was asking what is coming for 2009. Well the first card I picked was a jack. If we number all the face cards, jack would equal 11, queen 12, king 13, ace 1, like in order for poker, jack being one higher than 10, etc.

After picking the jack, I shuffled thoroughly and picked a nine off the top of the deck. I was misinterpreting at the time to mean Nov of 2009, November being the 11th month, with picking the jack.

God was speaking something entirely different to me, but at the time I was not getting it.

After picking the jack (11) and 9, I picked a queen (12) and an 8. I was then wondering what this meant because an 11 and 9 equals the same as a 12 and 8, so kept picking, the next card I picked was an ace (1) and then a 9. My thoughts were ah ha! There's the January of 2009,but again I was not getting the real message of what God was telling me. Then I picked a 4 and that made no sense at all, so I put the deck down, thinking it was all a coincidence and I was not gonna try to stretch the cards into something that just wasn't there, at least I thought.

Then I began to pray and was in prayer for about 5 minutes and then I prayed in earnest, Lord please confirm to me what you are saying and have me pick the same cards again if you're trying to show me something because at the time, I was at a loss, but felt something was going on with the previous card picks, but couldn't quite figure it out, so I began to shuffle again and the next two cards I picked was a jack and a 9 again! I was blown away because those were the first two cards I had picked before. Answered prayer right after praying for it! What are the odds, right? After shuffling thoroughly each time, that I would pick the very two cards that I had picked before at the start, so i knew God was saying something, but the interpretation wasn't quite sitting with me at the time and I was trying to stretch it to fit into something, but it wasn't quite there, but this all lingered in my mind over the next 2-3 days and soon enough God would give me the amazing confirmation I had been praying over for about a month with the September 2010 Earthquake date I had been given thru 2 confirmations in November, which you can read about in my other blog on my myspace.com/weatherbill.

The Interpretation

About 3 days later, the interpretation came to me as I was in prayer soon after I woke up in the morning and boy, did it hit me!

That morning my mind was on the earthquake prophecies and I was concerned about the timing of it all being sept 2010, because I had only gotten 2 matching confirmations on that date and for a month, I had been praying for more.

Well, I began to count how many months from now (late Dec 2008) to Sept 2010 would it be before the EQ/tsunami would hit and it was 20 months counting from Jan 2009 to Aug 2010, since the date God gave me previously was sept 3rd 2010, so we wouldn't count September as a full month or Dec of 2008 since we were at the end of that, so the count was approximately 20 months.

So I began to count and it came to 20 months and soon enough, it hit me like a flood, the jack (11) and 9 I had picked, equaled 20, the 8 and Queen (12) I had picked right after, came to 20 and the jack (11) and 9 I had picked again after what I thought was a foiled attempt with the ace, 9 and 4 picked, bam! a triple confirmation! We have 20 months until this earthquake/Tsunami hits the US west coast.

I think if I had not folded the ace, 9 and 4 I had picked, it may have been a quadruple confirmation with a 6 as the next pick, but at the time, I folded because I wasn't into stretching things, but these triple confirmations, what are the odds?

I knew God was speaking to me on this because I prayed Lord show me and having picked the jack and 9, what I first picked immediately after praying that prayer, was good enough for me, though not receiving the interpretation at the time, knew I had been onto something God was showing me.

Also, I think of the number God had chosen to speak to me on this with using the 9 and the jack (11) twice or 911, as in an emergency.

This EQ/tsunami to come is going to be an emergency like never before. This EQ/tsunami to come is going to be 911 plus Katrina times 100, as this EQ will leave over 1 million people dead and millions more homeless.

Maybe I'm off on the 1 million people dead from this and it may be just 100s of thousands dead from this, but I have contemplated the effect and with just San Francisco alone, it will leave 100s of thousands dead in that very populated area. Add in the other west coast cities and we are looking at over 1 million dead and millions more homeless.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I hope I am embarrassed and totally wrong about everything, but God has been speaking to me thru a deck of poker cards multiple times about the prophecies concerning the 2 big events coming to America, the earthquake and the invasion.

I will be posting more videos on youtube of details gathered on these subjects soon.

I am about to enter some 7 to 10 days of deep prayer time with the Lord and I fully expect him to give me more details on what's to come, so may bear witness that those who need to, would believe, so they also might take these things to the Lord in prayer and they to might be compelled to make smart moves to get out of harms way.

Please remember, I am not the only one getting these urgent earthquake signs. See my other blog on this of others throughout the body of Christ who are getting the same message, that the big one is coming soon.

I am also finding more testimonies of Christians online who are waking up with warning dreams from God to move away from the west coast. In the near future I will try to condense and post all the testimonies onto one blog, but most of it is condensed in my earthquake prophecy videos on youtube and other blogs on my myspace.com/weatherbill for your study and contemplation in prayer over this and what moves you should be making to get you and your family out of harms way!

I pray that you would not make light of this, even if you are not on the west coast, because what is to come from this west coast devastation is even worse and it will effect the entire nation. I will be making some youtube videos on that as well and they will all be listed under weatherbill7 in a short time.

I pray that we would all be stirred up to walk closer with God and the Lord Jesus in these coming days, for who else has the words of eternal life, than the Lord Jesus. The nice thing is, if you are in Christ, walking in the Spirit and resisting the temptations of the flesh and carnality, and being faithful to God, that no matter what happens in this life, you know God loves you and even if we die, it is better to be with him and gearing up for the Lord to come and overthrow the world and the armies of china, russia and whoever in europe is under their control. Woo hoo! In the end, WE WIN!

This is a great cause to be stirred up in your spirit and not to give in to being "troubled" over these things to come, but definitely pray about making moves to get out of harms way because to put it lightly, so as not to burden you, I don't think the Chinese and Russians will be treating us too kindly when they do invade and seize certain parts of America.

So I pray God would show you what is to come and what to do to get out of harms way!
    You have one sentence in which to tell me about Jesus Christ.
    I will never have the opportunity to hear you again.
    In one sentence...what do you say?
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    You have one sentence in which to tell me about Jesus Christ.
    I will never have the opportunity to hear you again.
    In one sentence...what do you say?

ummmm, I'm not perfect?

In all my blogs I do share the gospel, but dont look to ram it down people's throats, but look to share my experience and then from that if they want to believe, then great!

I am amazed at the attacks I get from christians.......

Duduman was pretty specific- in 1996 he said we had three years until we were to be destroyed.
    Maybe Three Years

November 29, 1996

As I was laying in my hospital bed, looking over the faces of my family, three men appeared beside me. One had a globe in his hand, and he began to rotate it and point out certain countries saying: "This is where the destruction will come from." I don't remember all the places he pointed to, but I remember I saw Mexico, Cuba, and the Alaskan border. Then one of the men spoke to me; "we fought against dearth for you. It was a hard fight. Do not fear you will not leave. You still have work to do."

Suddenly, 3 stars appeared behind them. One of them asked; "Do you know what that means?"

"No" I answered.

"We won't say exactly, but it probably means that in another 3 years a great massacre will occur." Then the stars turned into blood, and everything disappeared.

Excepted from:
    Dreams and Visions From God
    Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000
    http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_39.php

So we were supposed to have been attacked from Cuba- which has no military to speak of, Mexico, an ally and neighbor, and from the Alaskan border (what about Canada which is between the US and Alaska or was only Alaska going to be invaded?)

Jonah Ben Noah did not give a year but described a specific event:
    "When Russia opens her
    doors and lets the masses go.
    That event occured in 1991. Neither prediction eventually happened. I do not imply that these events were supposed to happen in the "near future"- they did. I am merely quoting their words. You are even more specific by giving an exact date. If they are wrong- why should we take your prediction seriously? What gives you a "hotline" to God? Beware of false prophets the Bible cautions.

Let us condider your own prediction. An earthquake and tsunami which devastates the entire west coast. First of all, there has never in history been an earthquake which covered as much area as you say. Even one from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Another problem is that they are geologically isolated. Even a 10.0 quake in San Francisco would not be felt in Los Angeles let alone to the Canadian border. An earthquake is a localized event. What about the tsunami? If you start one off the coast of San Francisco, it would not travel along the entire US coast. It would flow out in a circular area from the center which means that Hawaii would get hit harder than Los Angeles and San Diego could not be hit at all becasue of the shape of the coast.

Check out this animation of the Sumatran tsunami. The coastlines nearer the quake had the least effect from the tsunami. If this were to happen along the US coast, we would get hit with the least effect of a tsunami. (uses Quick Time)
    http://www.seismic.ca.gov/images/tsu...esia12-2004.qt You may have to use the link on this page. http://www.seismic.ca.gov/tsunami.html

ummmm, I'm not perfect?

In all my blogs I do share the gospel, but dont look to ram it down people's throats, but look to share my experience and then from that if they want to believe, then great!

I am amazed at the attacks I get from christians.......
    I'm not attacking you and I'm sorry if it appeared as such. I just asked you a simple question.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

DEADLY EQ Tsunami to hit west coast SEPT 2010.

my new 4 part vids are up at

www.youtube.com/weatherbill7

There I tell of how God has given me some really strong multiple signs that the big one is coming on September 3rd, 2010.

No Joke people! Just watch my videos

Do you get money for that stuff? You sure seem to sell it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Do you get money for that stuff? You sure seem to sell it a lot.
    nope. not selling anything. you won't find any money making links on my site, but ther eis a donate button if you'de like to see me equiped to spread this message
    Last edited by weatherbill; 05-28-2009 at 04:28 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    folks, this bump is just a reminder, so when you see this sign come to pass, you will know it was the Lord Jesus Christ who gave em this and you will know he is the way to eternal life if you will do his will.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    - Matthew 7:22

I do not believe the Lord speaks thru poker cards. Especially as you seem intent to read various things into them. Like the "coincidence" that you drew a jack and a 9 again and considered that a "second confirmation". I am sure you drew more cards hoping to duplicate as much of the full 5 card sequence, if it was a second confirmation, why didn't all 5 cards match? Or are you honestly saying you stopped at two and decided that was enough to confirm the previous drawing?

Even if your prediction is right, the devil also is not without power. I'm not saying you are of the devil, I am just saying don't be decieved.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

After praying on Jan 1st 2009, for God to show me the number of days left till the EQ in the cards,

from jan 1st 2009 to sept 3rd 2010, he did.
    Twice previously, God told me Sept 3rd 2010, this mega quake/tsunami will hit, so on Jan 1st 2009, I

counted between jan 1st 2009 to sept 3rd 2010. That is 611 days.....

picking the 6 the 10 the ace(1) for 611 days and then praying, Lord if you're in this, have me pick the

7 and right after picking the 6 the 10 the Ace (1) for 611 days, getting the 7...... that's 4 perfect card

picks in a row as a sure sign that this earthquake/tsunami hits Sept 3rd 2010.

its on my site, explained in full at http://2ww4.blogspot.com

There are several other prophetic signs there as well

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    - Matthew 7:22

I do not believe the Lord speaks thru poker cards. Especially as you seem intent to read various things into them. Like the "coincidence" that you drew a jack and a 9 again and considered that a "second confirmation". I am sure you drew more cards hoping to duplicate as much of the full 5 card sequence, if it was a second confirmation, why didn't all 5 cards match? Or are you honestly saying you stopped at two and decided that was enough to confirm the previous drawing?

Even if your prediction is right, the devil also is not without power. I'm not saying you are of the devil, I am just saying don't be decieved.
    That's all I drw, the jack and 9 again becasue that was all I needed to reconfirm what God was already showing me. I did not pick any more cards at that time

Ace can also be eleven. Maybe it was 61,011 days (six ten eleven). If it is one then that would be 6101 days, not 611. That is about 17 years. You can't get 611 from a six ten and ace. If you want to add the ace and the ten then you should also add the six which gives you either 17 or 27. Otherwise it looks like you are trying to get the data to fit the conclusion you want to see. Each card should be treated in the same way. Perhaps it could also be June 10, 2011 (06/10/11) but you say you did ask how many days left not which date so that would not be an answer to that question.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-29-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    So maybe the devil is telling him about the earth quake then?

umm...
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast